Last to post wins

Well this current project they have us doing is so overwelming it's almost impossible to do considering the amount of work. :boxosoap

But I already designed your logo for you... that's like, half the work done already!

It took me forever! Like... 5 whole minutes!

both of you quit your whining like a couple of biiiaaaatttccchhhhes

Damn straight! Do what Rob does - have someone else do your work for you!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

hell yeah, what ever works

It's 22 degrees right now instead of -8!!!! Maybe my damn pen won't freeze while I'm standing on the edge of the road tonight doing an OWI. I know I'm going to pull someone over drunk tonight I just have this feeling! :bang

Pull that beeotch over and let him have it. :horns2

Well I tried, but I didn't get any OWI's tonight. I got quite a few traffic violations though. :thumbs

It's 22 degrees right now instead of -8!!!! Maybe my damn pen won't freeze while I'm standing on the edge of the road tonight doing an OWI. I know I'm going to pull someone over drunk tonight I just have this feeling! :bang

Well I tried, but I didn't get any OWI's tonight. I got quite a few traffic violations though. :thumbs

Looks like Drowning and I passed the challenge...we even made it back to Nebraska...I think we're still pretty drunk...sorry about all of those knocked over mailboxes in Des Moines though...so, what did we win?

Looks like Drowning and I passed the challenge...we even made it back to Nebraska...I think we're still pretty drunk...sorry about all of those knocked over mailboxes in Des Moines though...so, what did we win?

My friends, please, find someone who loves you to be your Designated Driver. 40 years ago I was you, I drove drunk 4 nights a week, at least, God sat on my shoulder because I nerver hurt anyone while doing so. I now either have one and head home or have some one else drive. Hanging on to your keys and driving is not a man thing its an incredibily stupid thing in so many ways. Be a wise man and have some one else drive.

>>>T_O_B

:cheers

My friends, please, find someone who loves you to be your Designated Driver. 40 years ago I was you, I drove drunk 4 nights a week, at least, God sat on my shoulder because I nerver hurt anyone while doing so. I now either have one and head home or have some one else drive. Hanging on to your keys and driving is not a man thing its an incredibily stupid thing in so many ways. Be a wise man and have some one else drive.

>>>T_O_B

:cheers

i really do not think that they were serious

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic