Last to post wins

It's 22 degrees right now instead of -8!!!! Maybe my damn pen won't freeze while I'm standing on the edge of the road tonight doing an OWI. I know I'm going to pull someone over drunk tonight I just have this feeling! :bang

Pull that beeotch over and let him have it. :horns2

Well I tried, but I didn't get any OWI's tonight. I got quite a few traffic violations though. :thumbs

Looks like Drowning and I passed the challenge...we even made it back to Nebraska...I think we're still pretty drunk...sorry about all of those knocked over mailboxes in Des Moines though...so, what did we win?

My friends, please, find someone who loves you to be your Designated Driver. 40 years ago I was you, I drove drunk 4 nights a week, at least, God sat on my shoulder because I nerver hurt anyone while doing so. I now either have one and head home or have some one else drive. Hanging on to your keys and driving is not a man thing its an incredibily stupid thing in so many ways. Be a wise man and have some one else drive.

>>>T_O_B

:cheers

i really do not think that they were serious

Maybe not but the most insignificant decision can all of a sudden be the most important decision of your life. I just don't want any of us to end up in a spot where we say to our selves, "What in the F--- did I think I was doing?

>>>T_O_B

Got my first drunk last night. This guy was had vomited on himself and urinated on himself. Needless to say he failed all the field sobriety tests, blew a .151 on the pbt, and I got him to admit on camera that he had way too much to drink and that he probably shouldn't have been driving. :thumbs

why didnt you just call him a cab or just drive him home?

Got my first drunk last night. This guy was had vomited on himself and urinated on himself. Needless to say he failed all the field sobriety tests, blew a .151 on the pbt, and I got him to admit on camera that he had way too much to drink and that he probably shouldn't have been driving. :thumbs

BRI... f'ing people with the long dick of the law!

"I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!"

Um, no f'ing way!!!

Um, no f'ing way!!!

but if it was one of your fellow officers you would make sure they got home safe and nothing was written up about it.........come on you know i am right

Um, no f'ing way!!!

but if it was one of your fellow officers you would make sure they got home safe and nothing was written up about it.........come on you know i am right

:)

You're puttin' BRI in a bad spot Rob. No win situation. Hopefully he never has to face it,

>>>T_O_B

:)

Um, no f'ing way!!!

I'm not a taxi driver and my job is not to call him a taxi either! He was almost double the legal limit and had no business behind the wheel of a car. I'm not the one that made that moron get behind the wheel of the car. Officers driving intoxicated and other officers pulling them over doesn't happen very often around here. It happened about 5 years ago and the officer that pulled the other officer over ended up calling his supervisor over the whole situation and he lost his job. Me and you are about to get into a big argument and I really can't believe you are putting me in this situation. If you've gotten an OWI before it's your own fault not the officers! :steam

Um, no f'ing way!!!

I'm not a taxi driver and my job is not to call him a taxi either! He was almost double the legal limit and had no business behind the wheel of a car. I'm not the one that made that moron get behind the wheel of the car. Officers driving intoxicated and other officers pulling them over doesn't happen very often around here. It happened about 5 years ago and the officer that pulled the other officer over ended up calling his supervisor over the whole situation and he lost his job. Me and you are about to get into a big argument and I really can't believe you are putting me in this situation. If you've gotten an OWI before it's your own fault not the officers! :steam

Calm down BRI he is pulling your chain. I have been on the wrong end of a DWI and I never blamed the officer.

Um, no f'ing way!!!

Calm down BRI he is pulling your chain. I have been on the wrong end of a DWI and I never blamed the officer.

Sorry, but OWI is something I don't take lightly. If he was pulling my chain he should have used a "Insert Sarcasm here" emoticon. It's unfotunate that you had to go through something like that, but who knows what could've happened if you weren't stopped. My own brother got arrested for OWI and he deserved it as well. It's a very serious matter.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic