Last to post wins

I went to Intake the other night to do a med screen on a DUI. The dood had like three mohawks with bald spots in between each hawk. The Dep said he had previously mentioned Hep C+ so I asked him what meds he was taking. He just stared straight ahead, I asked again, nuthin' the Dep said answer the nurses' question> the peacock said "BLOW ME" it was on. The peacock was at best 5' 5" and the Dep was 6' #1 face plant into the wall then "say hello to the floor". Amazing how cooperative they get after the ballet.

GBR

PS the dood blew a .19 but that's all that got blown that night. Word of caution when under arrest. Never make sudden movements towards medical personnel with malice in your heart. :)

I went to Intake the other night to do a med screen on a DUI. The dood had like three mohawks with bald spots in between each hawk. The Dep said he had previously mentioned Hep C+ so I asked him what meds he was taking. He just stared straight ahead, I asked again, nuthin' the Dep said answer the nurses' question> the peacock said "BLOW ME" it was on. The peacock was at best 5' 5" and the Dep was 6' #1 face plant into the wall then "say hello to the floor". Amazing how cooperative they get after the ballet.

GBR

PS the dood blew a .19 but that's all that got blown that night. Word of caution when under arrest. Never make sudden movements towards medical personnel with malice in your heart. :)

The guy I arrested refused to take the breath test at the department, but if he would've he probably would have been over .200. The PBT is always lower than the actually breath test. I know exactly what your talking about rawhide. After 6 1/2 years in the jail I've dealt with many many drunks. :lol:

Got my first drunk last night. This guy was had vomited on himself and urinated on himself. Needless to say he failed all the field sobriety tests, blew a .151 on the pbt, and I got him to admit on camera that he had way too much to drink and that he probably shouldn't have been driving. :thumbs

why didnt you just call him a cab or just drive him home?

Um, no f'ing way!!!

but if it was one of your fellow officers you would make sure they got home safe and nothing was written up about it.........come on you know i am right

I'm not a taxi driver and my job is not to call him a taxi either! He was almost double the legal limit and had no business behind the wheel of a car. I'm not the one that made that moron get behind the wheel of the car. Officers driving intoxicated and other officers pulling them over doesn't happen very often around here. It happened about 5 years ago and the officer that pulled the other officer over ended up calling his supervisor over the whole situation and he lost his job. Me and you are about to get into a big argument and I really can't believe you are putting me in this situation. If you've gotten an OWI before it's your own fault not the officers! :steam

BRI----have you relaxed a little bit yet? i have been on this board for how long and you cant tell if i am just giving you sh#t or not yet?

just giving you a hard time about the "Professional Courtesy" thing.

I appriciate 99.9% of all of the Peace Officers out there because they are out there doing the things that most people do not want to do, or are afraid to do. Just like 99.9% of the military, there is always one or 2 jackasses out there.

Keep up the good work keeping the streets safe, and just like the military, you are not paid enough money for the risk that you are placed in on a daily basis

:)

I appriciate 99.9% of all of the Peace Officers out there because they are out there doing the things that most people do not want to do, or are afraid to do. Just like 99.9% of the military, there is always one or 2 jackasses out there.

Keep up the good work keeping the streets safe, and just like the military, you are not paid enough money for the risk that you are placed in on a daily basis.

Totally agree Rob. You guys are all on the front lines, no matter, here, there, everywhere. You do not get anywhere the credit you deserve. God bless you all, and stay safe.

>>>T_O_B

Got my first drunk last night. This guy was had vomited on himself and urinated on himself. Needless to say he failed all the field sobriety tests, blew a .151 on the pbt, and I got him to admit on camera that he had way too much to drink and that he probably shouldn't have been driving. :thumbs

Um, no f'ing way!!!

but if it was one of your fellow officers you would make sure they got home safe and nothing was written up about it.........come on you know i am right

I'm not a taxi driver and my job is not to call him a taxi either! He was almost double the legal limit and had no business behind the wheel of a car. I'm not the one that made that moron get behind the wheel of the car. Officers driving intoxicated and other officers pulling them over doesn't happen very often around here. It happened about 5 years ago and the officer that pulled the other officer over ended up calling his supervisor over the whole situation and he lost his job. Me and you are about to get into a big argument and I really can't believe you are putting me in this situation. If you've gotten an OWI before it's your own fault not the officers! :steam

BRI----have you relaxed a little bit yet? i have been on this board for how long and you cant tell if i am just giving you sh#t or not yet?

Keep up the good work keeping the streets safe, and just like the military, you are not paid enough money for the risk that you are placed in on a daily basis

I apologize rob I guess I read into things a little bit too much. Please forgive me bro. :thumbs

Um, no f'ing way!!!

I apologize rob I guess I read into things a little bit too much. Please forgive me bro. :thumbs

Get a room you two...

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic