Last to post wins

i was at work, a hot guy was walking by, i leaned over to see better and just kind of fell out.

yes im careful getting in and out of the shower, i have had several incidents with that...but arent most people careful getting in and out?

start the counter over, Nicole just admitted to falling over while staring at a hot guy

Oh no!!!! Current record stands a 4 days......and I'll also keep track of the number of falls during this.

i was at work, a hot guy was walking by, i leaned over to see better and just kind of fell out.

yes im careful getting in and out of the shower, i have had several incidents with that...but arent most people careful getting in and out?

start the counter over, Nicole just admitted to falling over while staring at a hot guy

Oh no!!!! Current record stands a 4 days......and I'll also keep track of the number of falls during this.

no!!! i did that over the summer!!

but i did cut my thumb today, does something like that count?

and im studying criminal justice at school.

that chair thing, not fair. that happened this summer and this countdown just started what, 4 days ago?

and i think drowning needs to decide first if cuts and stuff count. cause currently it says "tumble".

Why criminal justice?

Because that is something I have wanted to get involved in for several years now

that chair thing, not fair. that happened this summer and this countdown just started what, 4 days ago?

and i think drowning needs to decide first if cuts and stuff count. cause currently it says "tumble".

Why criminal justice?

Because that is something I have wanted to get involved in for several years now

you didnt tell the board about it until now. had you told the board about it in the summer then it would not have counted.

in the future, i suggest that you keep things that happend in the past to yourself. but that is just me. it is drowning's decision though

Okay, okay...

Previous (as in previous to the timer being created) events don't count. That's just not fair to the poor girl.

But ANY "event" counts. "Tumble" doesn't just mean a fall - putting aside the fact that it also means sex - a "tumble" can be used to refer to any event in which the participant, through his or her own clumsiness, suffered a fall, injury, etc.

Okay, okay...

Previous (as in previous to the timer being created) events don't count. That's just not fair to the poor girl.

But ANY "event" counts. "Tumble" doesn't just mean a fall - putting aside the fact that it also means sex - a "tumble" can be used to refer to any event in which the participant, through his or her own clumsiness, suffered a fall, injury, etc.

Judge rules................AR is correct. Previous events will not count against Nicole. However, if refering to a previous event it must be clarified as being so. I dont know what the confusion is all about because the counter clearly reads "Tumbles/ACCIDENTS" and there for injuries as a result of clumsiness are counted. Sex will also count as stated by AR. If you suffer an injury or fall during sex....your count will go negative as far as the judge sees fit. WE DO NOT need to hear about "female problems" because well, some things are better left untold. Since you did cut yourself today the count will remain at 0 and the current record still stands at 4 days.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic