Last to post wins

Earlier I was putting the Notre Dame/Husker game from 01 on dvd. The Huskers scored 27 points in the first half, but none in the second. IT was interesting to see them struggle that second, and I remember thinking if they would be able to beat OU, and they did. I love watching old games from them. GBR!!

I used to work at Boggies in Omaha while in college. We made some of the best wings and any finger food to put out. These were big trays of finger food complimentary. The owner was a genius! He put salt and tobasco in EVERYTHING. Not enough to set your head on fire and make your ears burn but, just enough that everyone loved them. Then they would drink like fish swimming. (Continuously) I always though it was funny to watch the owner come up with new things to get people to drink more with out them even knowing he was doing this. Then when they got drunk they would eat huge meals and start it all over. :clap:clap:clap:woo

Salt and Tobasco... Batter for Onion rings, Aujus for prime rib, specialty shots (free at the bar), wings, fresh mushrooms, the list goes on and on. It was great.:wub:

I wonder if Boggies is still there, I haven't been back to Omaha in 10-15 yrs.

The Fox and Hound Pub and Grill has some good wings and some awesome Pot Roast.  Ate there last night

Is the B-street lounge still there outside FT. Carson. (gate 4) We used to hang out there and get in fights with the locals. They hated when we would root for whoever the donkies were playing. dedhoarse

there are a couple of bars and a strip club, a couple of people have been killed down on B street lately so I dont go down there at night. It is really kind of a sh*thole now.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic