** 2019 Previews: CollegeFootballNews Big Ten Predictions**

1 minute ago, broganreynik said:

While I am more confident in Coach Frost than I have been with any of our coaches since T.O., I have found myself tempering my expectations this year. After having overconfident expectations every season, two 4-8 seasons have me fighting trepidation.

I struggle to think we will win nine games. Yet, when I look at our schedule, I don’t see a game I think we can’t win. So, while I usually would say “B1G Championship, fo sho”, I’m now thinking “maybe we can back into a division title...?”.

I can’t wait to shake this feeling.

I'm there with you. I'm just trying to enjoy the ride this season and not worry about the hype or predictions.

Save for Illinois, they simply have us losing all of our away games, which is pretty damn lazy prognosticating, IMO. 

Joke's on them, though, because Colorado isn't going to be an away game. ;)

(Also, I don't see us losing to Minny or Pur-f*****g-due, even if they're on the road. Maryland is a different story...)

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Save for Illinois, they simply have us losing all of our away games, which is pretty damn lazy prognosticating, IMO. 

Joke's on them, though, because Colorado isn't going to be an away game. ;)

(Also, I don't see us losing to Minny or Pur-f*****g-due, even if they're on the road. Maryland is a different story...)

We might drop 1 of those 3 but not all of them. Losing to Colorado is a terrible pick. It's weird to me, I can find a 7-5 season in our schedule, but it looks very little like this prediction. 

2 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

How do we beat Wisconsin, drop at Maryland and then beat Iowa? That would be the most emotionally draining three weeks of my life. 

Maryland has been steadily improving, and save for injury, should knock off one or two East teams this year. 

Not saying it will happen...just saying that out of all of our away trips, this one has the potential to be the most concerning. 

• Plus1 1