Democratic Debates

1 minute ago, TheSker said:

Michael Bennet thinks your idea is good.

Being obtuse doesn't further any sort of conversation.  

If you're hung up on technicalities, Bennett should stay in the Senate and run again and Hickenloper should run to unseat Cory Gardener.  To my knowledge they're both still in the presidental race.  If I'm wrong here would appreciate you taking a minute to write something out other than snippy come backs.

10 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Being obtuse doesn't further any sort of conversation.  

If you're hung up on technicalities, Bennett should stay in the Senate and run again and Hickenloper should run to unseat Cory Gardener.  To my knowledge they're both still in the presidental race.  If I'm wrong here would appreciate you taking a minute to write something out other than snippy come backs.

Knowledge of the current political office holders isn't being snippy..... ESPECIALLY to the point you were attempting to make.

1 hour ago, TheSker said:

Knowledge of the current political office holders isn't being snippy..... ESPECIALLY to the point you were attempting to make.

What was incorrect about my point may I ask?  I'm unclear about what you keep responding to my comments with cryptic posts.  

• Plus1 1

On 8/3/2019 at 3:26 PM, NM11046 said:

There are more.  Why these people are setting sights on POTUS when they can make more of a difference in Senate or the House is frustrating me.

It might have something to do with the fact that by and large, most politicians are not actually in it to make a difference.

• Plus1 2