Public or Private

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I myself went to public schools. however from K-7th grade for my son and K-4th grade for my daughter they attended private schools. now they got a first class education, but if you were'nt one of the so called "important families" you were treated like sh*t. my kids are in public schools now and they could'nt be happier.

I myself went to public schools. however from K-7th grade for my son and K-4th grade for my daughter they attended private schools. now they got a first class education, but if you were'nt one of the so called "important families" you were treated like sh*t. my kids are in public schools now and they could'nt be happier.

lol my family builds firetrucks and we employed a lot of the people from around the area where i am from, and i was still treated like sh#t. my family didnt involve themselves in the school board or anything. maybe it was just my personality :D

public...and i saw all the massive public school brawls! it was great, and i wouldn't have it any other way. :thumbs

*nothing against private schools, never been to one so i can't judge...my ex (may she burn in hell) went to St. Pius with her friend. as for me I went to Westside, got booted to Westside Elementry...I mean "Alternative" and then graduated from North. (all in omaha, for you outta state 'skers)

I went to public school for my entire education. I never really even saw a private school until I went to college. The ironic thing is, I teach in a private school right now. I don't teach religion....I am the last person that needs to be teaching that to the kids. The quality of education is far greater in the private schools up here in MN. The grading scale is higher, which, in turn means the standards are higher. The nice thing about teaching in the private schools is that you don't have to deal with the dumbass kids that think they can do whatever they want.

Anyways, would I send my kids to public or private when I have them someday?? I would send them to public, unless I am in the downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul school district....YIKES!!!

This whole post is probably full of contradictions. I am lucky to have a teaching job (especially in Phy. Ed) right now and know that it is stable.