The Biden / Ukraine Scandal

knapplc

kk....i am still voting for whoever is opposite trump and i think can win.  if it's bernie...great.  if it's warren great.   if you are asking me to split the vote and go third party     i am out and trump is most likely in.   all i want is a unified front against the "chosen one".  

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, commando said:

kk....i am still voting for whoever is opposite trump and i think can win.  if it's bernie...great.  if it's warren great.   if you are asking me to split the vote and go third party     i am out and trump is most likely in.   all i want is a unified front against the "chosen one".  

So it literally would not matter to you who it is the Dems choose, it could be Bill Cosby or Charles Manson and you would rally people to vote for them against Trump.

Just now, Redux said:

So it literally would not matter to you who it is the Dems choose, it could be Bill Cosby or Charles Manson and you would rally people to vote for them against Trump.

i don't think america would rally behind those people.    there are about 5 people on the list now who have the support needed and they are all better than trump so i will jump on whoevers wagon gets there.    

Just now, commando said:

i don't think america would rally behind those people.    there are about 5 people on the list now who have the support needed and they are all better than trump so i will jump on whoevers wagon gets there.    

Ask John Kerry how well that voting against someone vs. voting for someone works out.

• Plus1 1

Just now, Redux said:

Ask John Kerry how well that voting against someone vs. voting for someone works out.

vote for who you like.   i am a republican who's party has gone mad.  i am voting for whoever has the best chance to give the republican party the enema it deserves right now.  hate me for it if you like.  i have big shoulders and can handle it.     

6 minutes ago, commando said:

vote for who you like.   i am a republican who's party has gone mad.  i am voting for whoever has the best chance to give the republican party the enema it deserves right now.  hate me for it if you like.  i have big shoulders and can handle it.     

Lol the absolute last measuring stick I use to judge people or decide whether or not I like them or respect their opinion is how they vote.  Nobody should use politics as a judge of people.

21 minutes ago, Redux said:

You named a bunch of choices.....from the two main parties primaries.  You have to be joking.

I’m not sure what you mean here?  Apparently to some posters here, the current Dem field includes a spectrum containing “true progressives” to people who “might as well be 4 more years of Trump.”  

2016 consisted of “Trump” to a “RINO named Kasich” 

Sounds like Ike a lot of variety to me :dunno

After the primaries, which provide a candidate out of many choices, there are unfortunately only two choices to choose from.  Also, the tooth fairy isn’t real...(since I’m crushing fantasies)

edit: I’m all for a viable 3rd party.  I’m currently getting left out, assuming Trump is GOP and the left goes the way of Bernie.  But I’m still aware that one of two possible candidates fits my beliefs better than the other.

Again, I voted Kasich in the primaries of 2016.  I had zero problem voting for HRC over Trump in general.  It amazes me that We are currently at a point where a registered Republican would have no reservations voting for Sanders over Trump because he is truly that bad.  And yet some people decide that, “meh...I’d rather not get involved until there is a candidate I 100% support..”

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Redux said:

Lol the absolute last measuring stick I use to judge people or decide whether or not I like them or respect their opinion is how they vote.  Nobody should use politics as a judge of people.

A vote for Trump, especially in 2020 with what we know, tells me a lot about a person.  

Edit: laugh all you want.  I listened to many friends and family talk about how Trump would be bad for the country and Republican party for a variety of reasons.  They supported Cruz, Rubio, etc.  They were disgusted by him.  4 years later: “Keep America Great!!! Trump 2020!!!”

Nothing about their fears of Trump has changed.  Their “fears” of irrational decisions, greed, and inexperience have actually been confirmed.  They are now celebrating what they believed would be bad for America.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I’m not sure what you mean here?  Apparently to some posters here, the current Dem field includes a spectrum containing “true progressives” to people who “might as well be 4 more years of Trump.”  

2016 consisted of “Trump” to a “RINO named Kasich” 

Sounds like Ike a lot of variety to me :dunno

After the primaries, which provide a candidate out of many choices, there are unfortunately only two choices to choose from.  Also, the tooth fairy isn’t real...(since I’m crushing fantasies)

This is a lot of words when you could just flat out say "I don't think 3rd parties should be able to run, I like the broken system."

3 minutes ago, Redux said:

It's fine if you want to be part of the broken system that leads to this:

CLxRmMxVEAA5TTI.jpg:large

Did you ever think challenger “John Smith” was actually going to beat Hulk Hogan on Sunday morning?  Or did you understand that “someday” that kid might be a real WWF character, but right now it’s just setting up a storyline between Hogan and the MachoMan?

i don’t discount Sunday morning, but when WrestleMania comes around, “John Smith”  ain’t on the mat!

24 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Did you ever think challenger “John Smith” was actually going to beat Hulk Hogan on Sunday morning?  Or did you understand that “someday” that kid might be a real WWF character, but right now it’s just setting up a storyline between Hogan and the MachoMan?

i don’t discount Sunday morning, but when WrestleMania comes around, “John Smith”  ain’t on the mat!

So you're saying elections are staged.  Couldn't agree more.

I find it interesting that Apsu has spelled out very clearly his political leanings. He is very liberal. He does not like Trump but feels the Dem party does not represent him. 

when he criticizes the Dems, he gets attacked by liberals on the board. 

I feel the same way he does but about the Republican parry. I’m conservative but they don’t represent me. 

for that, I understand where he is coming from. I’m much more critical of the republicans because they are who SHOULD be representing me. 

• Plus1 1