Iowa Rivalry

The amount and the cost is of no concern. It needed to be done and has been. We can all sleep safely, the Bob force as recovered the broken ball, dreams and the likes. It has been polished, cleaned, paid homage to and returned to its hallowed shelf.

Sleep in peace my children..

The amount and the cost is of no concern. It needed to be done and has been. We can all sleep safely, the Bob force as recovered the broken ball, dreams and the likes. It has been polished, cleaned, paid homage to and returned to its hallowed shelf.

Sleep in peace my children..

can we get pictures?

• 2 weeks later...
if it wasnt for the Little Eleven's awesome TV contract, we wouldnt even be thinking about them. I cant turn on the TV on saturday without watching a stupid little eleven game.

Yeah. I think the hawks were on almost every week. :horns2

Yeah that play against OU was awesome I still remember watching that game like it was yesterday. I remember OU had just tried that play on the drive before or something like that and failed horribly. We came out on the next drive and nailed it!!!! Awesome!!!! :clap

Right after the Crouch catch I remember them showing the replay with Warren Swain. His call was so funny, because him and Fiala were screaming yes yes...ooooooooooooooooo. Hahaha. That was awesome.