Will Cain and Adam Rittenberg

1 minute ago, BIG ERN said:

I meant for the 2021 season if we want a shot at the B10...while some guys have experience, most of them I would rather not see the field a whole lot. We need the last few cycles to get on the field THIS year. Take that step this year and the leap next. It's time

I see.  2021 should be talented in the backend.  I like where the secondary is at, and the direction it is going.  OLB is the spot we need to fix, and i like it looks like it is trending up, but not where it needs to be. 

1 hour ago, N is for nowledge said:

National media is largely lazy only focusing on the SEC and top 5.  They could barely rattle off coaches and key players names let alone forecast the future of a team.  Hence putting a team like ours last yr in the top 25....lazy.  Hell, I think it was cowherd in 2018 saying our offense was the weak link.  In the last stretch of games we were statistically in the top 20.  Local media is much better, the afternoon guys on 1620 are a bunch of clowns and wouldn’t know their head from their a$$.  Benning, vrz, and sharpe aren’t bad, neither was bahe towards the end.

I agree, national guys can't possibly cover everything.  Chris Russo outside of the NYC area and professional sports is terrible.  He knows little to nothing about college football, much less than most intelligent fans who follow the sport.

15 hours ago, UniversalMartin said:

Just going to post this here...am I the only one that thinks the guy on the Verizon commercial saying "Frigid Omaha" is putting unnecessary douchey passive aggressive tone to his descriptor 

Haven't seen (or heard?) that commercial yet, but now that you mention it...I've never had sexy time in Omaha.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

I agree, national guys can't possibly cover everything.  Chris Russo outside of the NYC area and professional sports is terrible.  He knows little to nothing about college football, much less than most intelligent fans who follow the sport.

Right!!!!  My problem is their ego won’t allow them to not talk about everything as the foremost expert. 

6 hours ago, HUSKER 37 said:

Haven't seen (or heard?) that commercial yet, but now that you mention it...I've never had sexy time in Omaha.

Personally, Im not a fan of Omaha either, but that company has dissed Omaha twice in their latest 2 commercials...doubt thats a cooncidence.