Biden VP Choice Poll

Biden VP  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I haven't heard much about Whitmer or Cortez-Masto.

Yeah they were early options people were peddling but it Cortez-Masto hasn't gotten much traction and I don't believe Whitmer wants the job.

The way things are trending Biden may not even need the help in Michigan.

I'll post this here because I saw it yesterday and it gave me the idea for the poll.

I'm becoming a bit of a Warren stan. She's stronger than I thought in the Midwest and through the right maneuvering we can avoid losing her seat to the GOP at all during a new administration. I voted for her.

Also, if you said other, who's your pick?

Screen_Shot_2020_04_30_at_2.44.39_PM.png

I decided to vote for 3:

Sen Amy as a personal sentimental favorite - just from likability alone

Sen Harris - probably the best over all in the general election - younger, minority, smart, good debater. No risk of losing the Calif senate seat to a GOPer.

Sen Warren - policy wonk, pulls in progressives (hopefully) to unite the party, has the broad govt plans and idea if she has to step into the office.

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Warren would be a huge mistake for Joe...She is no likeable or relateable (but she does try, so points for that), again, just my opinion on her.

Harris has to be the pick.  That is a grand slam.  

Why is Harris a grand slam? She's not any more likeable or relatable than Warren, and she did even worse among Dem primary voters.

13 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Why is Harris a grand slam? She's not any more likeable or relatable than Warren, and she did even worse among Dem primary voters.

I find Harris to be likeable.  She is assertive but not mean/rude, she seems tough and strong.  

I don't mean the politics part, I don't think most voters even care about the VP's politics.  I also think Harris will do great in debates.

30 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I find Harris to be likeable.  She is assertive but not mean/rude, she seems tough and strong.  

I don't mean the politics part, I don't think most voters even care about the VP's politics.  I also think Harris will do great in debates.

Interesting, I see her as a classic politician that just goes whichever way the wind blows and not tough or strong.

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

Interesting, I see her as a classic politician that just goes whichever way the wind blows and not tough or strong.

It is interesting how people can see things so differently.  

Vegas has her as the big favorite to be the VP.  But who knows what will happen.