The last week has been utter chaos. Is the chaos over?

knapplc

The most chaotic of weeks  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, I am I said:

Brilliant 

I stand corrected Warren has been very busy, not putting together the protocols and processes we needed to play in the fall.

not putting together a detailed plan together for spring. That heavy lifting has been reserved for big10 coaches

not taking the time to visit with players and parents to get their thoughts on if they wanted to play.

Instead he had been investing a bunch of his time on making sure the players are registered to vote and are current up  on all the issues he thinks are important. Then of course he’s working very diligently on the racism issue as well, nope no need to find out what the players wanted to do. That would have been a waste of time

No wonder he has been so ill prepared for his press conferences and lacking in detail. No wonder the study he leaned on to make the decision to cancel the season has been now found out to be a complete fraud.  He obviously hasn’t had the time to work on the season lol, he needs an assistant really bad. 

please nfl, make your splash minority hire and take him from us now. He’s obviously resume building for that job really hard right now. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1