The Angry Violent Left

20 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

No reason for this to happen.  McConnell should work to have a bill come up that addresses all three points he wants to make, but vandalizing a home is truly disgusting behavior. 

Know you're equally upset that Pelosi's house was vandalized as well. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/02/politics/mcconnell-pelosi-homes-vandalized/index.html

Also, with Trump stating he wanted 2k checks, what makes you believe it was someone from the left?

• Plus1 1

53 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

Know you're equally upset that Pelosi's house was vandalized as well. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/02/politics/mcconnell-pelosi-homes-vandalized/index.html

Also, with Trump stating he wanted 2k checks, what makes you believe it was someone from the left?

I didn’t know Pelosi House was damaged until reading your lost and that’s disgusting behavior too.  Should never happen, full stop.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Spoken like a true party loyalist.

Telling the truth about what is going on and what they are doing isn't "demonizing". 

Remember when Romney and McCain were racists, had binders full of women, worked for Bain Capital and hated the “little guy”, hated immigration because of wanting to “finish the dang fence”, wanted to take away SS and Medicare, and on and on and on.....until they lost and then became media darlings again.  

So ya, the media demonizes Republicans when necessary by pushing Dem talking points. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Remember when Romney and McCain were racists, had binders full of women, worked for Bain Capital and hated the “little guy”, hated immigration because of wanting to “finish the dang fence”, wanted to take away SS and Medicare, and on and on and on.....until they lost and then became media darlings again.  

So ya, the media demonizes Republicans when necessary by pushing Dem talking points. 

Sorry it hurts when the media reports on Republicans.

I guess OAN is the only answer to save the world.

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Sorry it hurts when the media reports on Republicans.

I guess OAN is the only answer to save the world.

Don’t watch OAN so I couldn’t say one way or another.  I would strongly guess no, and one network will not save the world.

So you agree with all that reporting on McCain and Romney.   I thought I remember you saying you were Republican back then.  Did you vote Obama and go against the Maverick? 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Don’t watch OAN so I couldn’t say one way or another.  I would strongly guess no, and one network will not save the world.

So you agree with all that reporting on McCain and Romney.   I thought I remember you saying you were Republican back then.  Did you vote Obama and go against the Maverick? 

I voted for McCain.  I still think he's an American treasure that did way more good than bad while in office.  I greatly respect the guy.  But....he's not perfect like anyone else.  

Never voted for Obama, but I don't view him as the evil  villain that I'd be pressed to do if I were still a loyalist in the party.  

• Plus1 1
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I voted for McCain.  I still think he's an American treasure that did way more good than bad while in office.  I greatly respect the guy.  But....he's not perfect like anyone else.  

Never voted for Obama, but I don't view him as the evil  villain that I'd be pressed to do if I were still a loyalist in the party.  

Yet you seem to agree with the demonization of McCain by the media in 2008?  They treated him way different during that election cycle than they have since or beforehand.  

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yet you seem to agree with the demonization of McCain by the media in 2008?  They treated him way different during that election cycle than they have since or beforehand.  

I honestly don't remember the media during that campaign.  It must have really hurt you since you remember it so vividly.  I stopped watching Fox News long before that so I didn't have people feeding me propaganda  constantly about how horrible the MSM is.

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The old selective memory defense.  Sounding like a politician now.  

Naaa.....It's just when you don't have people feeding you propaganda about how horrible the MSM is, you stop paying attention to it.

You should try it sometime. 

And...as for the original discussion.  If there are racist things the Republicans are doing (like they do now) it should be pointed out.  That's what the media does.

Maybe they would get more than a measly 12% of the black vote if they didn't....oh....I forgot....we should be celebrating that achievement.