*** NFL 2021 ***

I wonder how many Packer fans are about to become Broncos fans? I mean, Denver could have their OC, QB, and stud WR in the next few months...

I really thought that Dan Quinn was going to be the choice, but I'm happy they went with an offensive minded coach instead. Have to do something to turn around this atrocious offense that we've had to "enjoy" the last several seasons. 

24 minutes ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

I wonder how many Packer fans are about to become Broncos fans? I mean, Denver could have their OC, QB, and stud WR in the next few months...

I really thought that Dan Quinn was going to be the choice, but I'm happy they went with an offensive minded coach instead. Have to do something to turn around this atrocious offense that we've had to "enjoy" the last several seasons. 

I said earlier that Hackett was my pick based solely on the possibility of bringing Rodgers with him.

I'm not sure what to think about the possibility of Adams as well.  I'd take him in a heartbeat but if there's one place the Broncos are pretty set - and have already committed a lot of money - it's WR so I'm not sure how realistic that is.

I kind of felt that Quinn was probably the leader as well.  But I really thought they'd go with an offensive guy before so I think going that way now probably makes sense.

• Plus1 1