Steve Sipple

Well my gut reaction is the news media creates about 90% of the problems in the world. But they do serve a purpose.

I blame it on the unnamed individual that quit. Any excuse would do. Never taking responsibility for your actions is a current trend in todays youth. Apples don't fall far from the tree. Mom taught everything he knows, so that is who I blame.

But I really do not care anymore. Time to move on and concern ourselves with the ones that want to be here. They are our QB's and there not quitters. Good ridance.

BTW the blog in HuskerExtra for the LJS is getting quite large. Several people are placing the blame on him.

That is bullcrap. He just worte the article. Like the saying, don't shoot the mesenger. I am happy he reported it, and now Beck is gone. We don't need a little baby on the team.

Well my gut reaction is the news media creates about 90% of the problems in the world. But they do serve a purpose.

I blame it on the unnamed individual that quit. Any excuse would do. Never taking responsibility for your actions is a current trend in todays youth. Apples don't fall far from the tree. Mom taught everything he knows, so that is who I blame.

But I really do not care anymore. Time to move on and concern ourselves with the ones that want to be here. They are our QB's and there not quitters. Good ridance.

Exactly!!! Instead of his mom telling his son to man up and just play harder, she's gonna baby him and put the blame on someone else.

Sipple vehemently states Beck's mom did NOT ask to be off the record. I'll believe that until proven otherwise. She is silent about it, so there's probably truth in that.

So, no, he doesn't get any blame, unless it comes to light that it was indeed supposed to be off the record - but I doubt that will happen.

I think it played out this way- LJS gets to her first. Step-dad hears what she says, and says, "Don't say things like that to a reporter."

OW-H gets her next, and she wants some comments to be off the record.

I don't know if you can blame him. He just did a story, although it's funny that LJS will take some heat from people on this like they did the Solich thing. They seem to ride the line a times. The line where you think, hey, they seem to be out to destroy the team they write about. But then you realize that they are just reporting on it. Albeit with somewhat of a sinister slant IMO.