Northwestern Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

What do you think he would have said differently if he’d won two NCs and his seat wasn’t hot?

He might have been a little more confident/cocky like he was when he first took the job. I liked what he said in the PC, but that's what he should be saying right now. NU smoked a terrible Northwestern team tonight. That won't mean much if NU loses 2 of its next 3 games. 

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

He might have been a little more confident/cocky like he was when he first took the job. I liked what he said in the PC, but that's what he should be saying right now. NU smoked a terrible Northwestern team tonight. That won't mean much if NU loses 2 of its next 3 games. 

And it wasn’t much different than what his mentor would say in the mid 90s. 

1 minute ago, ndobney said:

I don't think anybody can say after this we aren't heading in the right direction. Of course we were all frustrated with the mistakes but I think we all saw improvement. Team needed to learn how to win again this is a huge step in that direction!

It was one win against a terrible team, which we all expected to happen this season. It was a good win. However, NU needs to keep building on that, which they haven't done in how many years. 

• Plus1 5