Leon Jackson

The only thing is if two or even three of our backs go down, it becomes a thin position. Look what happened to Iowa. You just never know.

No, you never do know, if we loose 3 rb's this year, it will be a scary year.

This is the problem with bringing in stellar recruiting classes year after year. Not everyone can play and not everyone is patient enough to wait their turn. So there is going to be some attrition by players who don't want to wait. It has happened to the best of programs, USC has lost a qb or 2, OU lost several qb's a couple of years ago, I am sure TX will lose some players also out of their great classes the last couple of years.

Does anyone think there will be more before school. If anyone else leaves, I think it will be Dillard. He did play a little last year, but everyone is back this year. I haven't heard much mention of his name this year. If his position is still MIKE then he has 2 more years to wait behind Q. Just a thought.

Dillard is behind McKeon, that's why he has not been heard of. I think he will get a lot more time this year on the field. I think the next to leave is Chris Brooks. He was a four star out of high school, and he really hasn't done anything for the team, and now he is far behind on the depth chart. I hear he isn't even in the six-deep for that position. He is the next guy to leave in my opinion.

Dillard is behind McKeon, that's why he has not been heard of. I think he will get a lot more time this year on the field. I think the next to leave is Chris Brooks. He was a four star out of high school, and he really hasn't done anything for the team, and now he is far behind on the depth chart. I hear he isn't even in the six-deep for that position. He is the next guy to leave in my opinion.

He is so far buried in the depth chart that I forgot about him. That is a possibility. Hopefully none of this happens.

The team has so much depth at WR, but it is with good players. It's not like they have a couple of four stars at the top and walk ons at the bottom. There are three and four stars all over the WR depth chart, and those guys want to play right away. Hopefully there will be no more players leaving, but who knows.

WR is loaded and most of it is young. No Sr. (except for fluellen who is a db). A couple of jr with 2 being juco's and nunn and the rest are fr or so. Hopefully we can redshirt a wr or two this year to ensure some depth in the future. The place they are heavy at is TE, I counted 11. That is quite a few TE for a position that only gets one or 2 players on the field at one time.

we still have Lawson and Jackson at IB,  so thats, what, 4 scholarship backs and a walkon?  pretty crowded position.  Even Tierre Green could fill the hole if everybody is injured.. *knocks on wood*

I saw Lawson is listed as #2 FB behind Todd.

huskers.com had him listed as a RB so i assumed he was an in-between guy. 230 pounds, good size..