Leon Jackson

Starting is probally not an option for many incoming recruits, however, hard work and unselfishness should lead to some action on special teams one way or the other. When players like Rigoni, Eisenhart, Fisher, and other players are contributing on special teams for four years, it should be hard to imagine talented recruits to have a shot at atleast making one of those teams.

the reason is, the coaching system prominsing players that they will start right away, someone needs to inform the coaching staff that this in not pro football, but college, expect more transfers, from the that top ten recruting class, none of them never saw  playing time and never wil, with juco players coming in every year, thats just a fact, coach cal is a pro football coach, and until ya'll realize that , nebraska will never be what it once was, you might want to know how i know this, you'll find out when the first pro job coach cal takes................. :wtf

i noticed you used a lot of periods there, my friend, but they're all in the wrong places. additionally, you used the comma like a cudgel.

try this...

the reason is the coaching system prominsing players that they will start right away. someone needs to inform the coaching staff that this in not pro football but college.

expect more transfers from the that top ten recruting class. none of them never saw  playing time and never wil with juco players coming in every year. that's just a fact.

coach cal is a pro football coach and until ya'll realize that nebraska will never be what it once was. you might want to know how i know this, you'll find out when the first pro job coach cal takes.

there. and see how i broke it all up so you didn't have that 'unibomber ramble' going for you?

the huskerboard is here for you, dude!

as for your content... meh!

"billy is don't know college football!" "billy don't understand nebraska!!" "billy is gonna dump us for the Arizona Cardnials!!!!"

eeyore_sad.gif

"it's probably just going to rain anyway!"

if we had webboards in the mid 70s, you and your ilk would be railing about how TO never seemed to be able to beat the sooners. years later, you would have called for his ouster after losing the '83 orange bowl against miami.

"OMG!!! WE COULD HAVE TIED AND WON!!!"

whatever.

:wtf

indeed.

the reason is, the coaching system prominsing players that they will start right away, someone needs to inform the coaching staff that this in not pro football, but college, expect more transfers, from the that top ten recruting class, none of them never saw  playing time and never wil, with juco players coming in every year, thats just a fact, coach cal is a pro football coach, and until ya'll realize that , nebraska will never be what it once was, you might want to know how i know this, you'll find out when the first pro job coach cal takes................. :wtf

i noticed you used a lot of periods there, my friend, but they're all in the wrong places. additionally, you used the comma like a cudgel.

try this...

the reason is the coaching system prominsing players that they will start right away. someone needs to inform the coaching staff that this in not pro football but college.

expect more transfers from the that top ten recruting class. none of them never saw  playing time and never wil with juco players coming in every year. that's just a fact.

coach cal is a pro football coach and until ya'll realize that nebraska will never be what it once was. you might want to know how i know this, you'll find out when the first pro job coach cal takes.

there. and see how i broke it all up so you didn't have that 'unibomber ramble' going for you?

the huskerboard is here for you, dude!

as for your content... meh!

"billy is don't know college football!" "billy don't understand nebraska!!" "billy is gonna dump us for the Arizona Cardnials!!!!"

eeyore_sad.gif

"it's probably just going to rain anyway!"

if we had webboards in the mid 70s, you and your ilk would be railing about how TO never seemed to be able to beat the sooners. years later, you would have called for his ouster after losing the '83 orange bowl against miami.

"OMG!!! WE COULD HAVE TIED AND WON!!!"

whatever.

:wtf

indeed.

Great post. Loved the breakdown of periods and comas. Brilliance. :rollin