Huskers Uniforms - Red, White and Black?

admo

Did Nebraska add black to the uniform colors last year, specifically to the helmet? I thought I noticed some black piping that outlines the red stripe going down the middle of the helmet. I searched and did not find any reason why. I dont like it. What's with the change? Why the change? Who decides that? Was it just for last season? Or is this part of the "new" Nebraska look?

If someone knows the answer, please let me know why this was done.

Yeah, I was venting some. I'm much better now. Thanks.

The helmets are white with a red stripe. Last year they added black that outlines the red stripe. I should have asked if that little change to the helmet was anounced last year or not.

I'm confused...Do you actually still believe that they had black outline on the helmet? If so, let it go man...that never happened.

This was not the type of reaction I was looking for. So kiss my ass.

quick, go take your meds, do some yoga, or what ever it is you need to do to relax. everyone is just giving you a hard time. no one means anything by it.

you are a wigwam, you are a teepee-----you need to relax because you are 2 tents!!!!! ha ha get it 2 tents (too tense)