WR Jacory Barney

HuskerBoard Predictor  

30 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Barney commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I checked all the recruiting websites and nobody has changed their picks from Miami to Nebraska or any other school so it would be a pleasant surprise if we come out on top.  This kid is special.

I think Miami is still the perceived favorite but Nebraska is making it very close 

2 minutes ago, Decked said:

I think Miami is still the perceived favorite but Nebraska is making it very close 

I know playing for your home state means alot but I'm trying to actually find reasons for him leaving and coming here bc its way different to fly half way across the United States coming from Florida.  If he were to commit here something would have to stick out more to him then there.  

9 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I know playing for your home state means alot but I'm trying to actually find reasons for him leaving and coming here bc its way different to fly half way across the United States coming from Florida.  If he were to commit here something would have to stick out more to him then there.  

Playing time, coach Rhule, & there are a lot of Florida guys on the team. 

Edited by Decked
7 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Did you ever want to leave your state?  Sometimes people just want change.  I have people I work with complaining about NC all the time.  They haven't lived anywhere else tho.  I grew up in IN and moved to NY after college and then back to IN and then NC.  I can tell them why they are wrong buts all they have known.  Maybe he just wants to get out 

16 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Did you ever want to leave your state?  Sometimes people just want change.  I have people I work with complaining about NC all the time.  They haven't lived anywhere else tho.  I grew up in IN and moved to NY after college and then back to IN and then NC.  I can tell them why they are wrong buts all they have known.  Maybe he just wants to get out 

I've been all over the world and country and I get that maybe he might want a change of environment just most of the kids that come here from there haven't lasted here bc of how big of a change it is.  I just hope that if he does commit here that he realizes that their will be growing pains with trying to build a winning culture.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Jacory Barney
  • Mavric pinned this topic