Interesting stat

Sure it would.  BTW, who's your crack supplier? ;)

Yeah, your right, what was I thinking. There is no way that ATM is undeafted when we play them. J/K

The itt (Tceh) game sets the tone for our season. We beat them, and we should roll up to the OU game.

If we don't, then we'll lose at least 1 more before the OU game.

Hwo good would you rate your '98 team?

Not the best of course, but not the worst. They got screwed out of the KSUcks game that year, and the A&M, Arizona, and Texas games all could have went in the Huskers favor, but we could have lost to OKie State. Not too bad of a team, but couldn't have beaten any of the Tommie/Scott Frost teams of the 90s.

Hwo good would you rate your '98 team?

I dunno, hard to really give that team much of a rating. Very very young team that lost 4 heartbreakers. They were the first NU team to have 4 losses in 30 years, but they were all close games. I guess it's kind of perception of the situation. I don't think they were a bad team, but on paper, they weren't impressive. That was one of the better recent A&M teams vs. one of the not-so-great Husker teams. Looking back, A&M SHOULD have won that game.

Fair enough. I was just curious. Truth be told, I think we both know it's a little early for us to be predicting with any accuracy, how we'll each do at Kyle come November....

But it sure is FUN! :)

The itt (Tceh) game sets the tone for our season.  We beat them, and we should roll up to the OU game.

If we don't, then we'll lose at least 1 more before the OU game.

Those games (Tech vs A&M) usually come down to a FG or OT, and are always great games. How come? (Except for the occassional blow out.) :blink:

It's tough to win at Kyle Stadium, but it's not impossible. Even though your last QB (McNeil) has gone on to bigger and better things (Europe? Canada? Arena?), I think this year's QB (McGee) is tough as nails and should do well this year. You have every reason to be excited about this season. I like the Ags. :cheers

But I dont like the Huskers road record under Callahan so far (horrendous 3-6) , cant dodge that, but these guys have a few years now in the system, they have confidence, unity, high expectations and well, how do I say it... we're gonna beat your @ss! :):funnyhahah

It's tooooo early to predict my friend. Let's see how the season starts out first.