Sam Keller to Nebraska

What are the chances of Sam Keller transfering to Nebraska?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's a senior, correct? I'm not familiar with transfer rules, but why would we want a senior QB to come here? Seems to me we've been focusing a LOT on the skills positions in recruiting. We're pulling in more RBs and WRs than we can handle, the same goes for QB I think (Does BC not have confidence in Ganz??)...while we're getting razor thin in the secondary.

He's a senior, correct? I'm not familiar with transfer rules, but why would we want a senior QB to come here? Seems to me we've been focusing a LOT on the skills positions in recruiting. We're pulling in more RBs and WRs than we can handle, the same goes for QB I think (Does BC not have confidence in Ganz??)...while we're getting razor thin in the secondary.

you need to get as deep as you can at all posistions...

Also he has to sit out a year because he's coming from a D1 school but we can redshirt him so he will be a Senior next year and get to play spring ball here and all that.

Well he would come here and play one good year. The way I look at it, if he comes here and plays his senior year after Taylor is gone then Neb could very well be sending two potentionally future NFL QB's into the draft. Kind of sounds weird, doesn't it?

Correct, he's a senior. When you can get an NFL caliber QB on campus for even a season you take the chance. No, Coach Callahan doesn't have enough confidence in Ganz.

Well he would come here and play one good year. The way I look at it, if he comes here and plays his senior year after Taylor is gone then Neb could very well be sending two potentionally future NFL QB's into the draft. Kind of sounds weird, doesn't it?

Quarterback U?

Quarterback U?

Maybe we should wait until we get one of our quarterbacks drafted before we self proclaim ourselves QB U. I love your enthusiam though.

This isn't a "we pulled him here" though. Entirely special situation.