Mood During 2nd Bye Week - How Many Wins?

Red Five

How Many Total Regular Season Wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Total Regular Season Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2022 at 04:59 AM

You just ripped my heart out with this poll 

Man, I had the Huskers 5-1 going into the Purdue game, with that being a toss-up, unless played at night.  

I was 100% sure the Huskers would have 5 wins by then and would find a 6th or 7th win against Purdue, Illinois, Minn, Michigan, Wisc, Iowa.  Possibly an 8-win season.  Huskers bowling for sure.

What an idiot!  :throw

I believe there is one win out there left.

I will say this..., I know the Huskers are good enough to beat teams like Illinois, Minn, Wisc, and Iowa.

I just cannot count on them to do it.  

• Plus1 1

Ehhh hard to say.  0-2 wins makes the most sense but maybe MJ makes some improvements during the buy week that work.  I voted one with the win coming against Iowa or Minnesota.  Sure hope I'm wrong.  The Illinois game looks bleak but if they find a way to win that game, my vote would change to 6 wins.  

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, admo said:

You just ripped my heart out with this poll 

Man, I had the Huskers 5-1 going into the Purdue game, with that being a toss-up, unless played at night.  

I was 100% sure the Huskers would have 5 wins by then and would find a 6th or 7th win against Purdue, Illinois, Minn, Michigan, Wisc, Iowa.  Possibly an 8-win season.  Huskers bowling for sure.

What an idiot!  :throw

I believe there is one win out there left.

I will say this..., I know the Huskers are good enough to beat teams like Illinois, Minn, Wisc, and Iowa.

I just cannot count on them to do it.  

And I’m good enough to make a relevant post on huskerboard but it’s never going to happen 

We've hit the win total already.  Again the talent of the opposition going forward is vastly greater, than what we've already faced.  I'm simply hoping MJ can keep the team playing hard and avoid any major blowouts.  Then bring in the new coach and we'll see from there.  

• Plus1 2