2023 Season Notes

I don't know how the voting works here. But it's weird to me that you have a unanimous first-team setter (Haworth), and non-unanimous first-team setter (Reilly) and the non-unanimous selection is the Setter of the Year. Seems like Reilly probably should have been unanimous as well - not that it makes a ton of difference, first team is first team.

20 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So….Ive been meaning to research this but haven’t had time to research. Who was in the recruiting class 4 years ago that didn’t work out that left us with no seniors this year?

Freshmen in 2019 were Kenzie Knuckles, Emma Gabel, Nicole Drewnick, Fallon Stutheit and Riley Zuhn.  Pretty unremarkable other than Knuckles.  Drewnick and Stutheit only lasted one year.  Gabel and Zuhn lasted two.  I believe Knuckles didn't use her available COVID year and called it a career after last year.

Freshmen in 2020 (2021) were Anni Evans, Keonilei Akana, and Kalynn Meyer.  Anaka just beat us.  Meyer decided to do track.  Evans is now at San Diego.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1