Your Favorite 2010 Husker Game

ESPY

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reasons a particular game was your favorite might include the outcome, the big TDs, the Blackshirts' dominance, the sheer drama, the experience you had at the game, etc. There's a plethora of reasons you might consider one game your favorite, so let's hear it!

I voted for Missouri. It was a hell of a good performance all around. It was probably the highlight game of the season. The Blackshirts played great despite losing Dennard and of course Roy's record-breaking day. The goal-line stand by the Blackshirts was one of the best series I've seen in person ever. Maybe the best.

I went with Mizzou because I don't know if I've ever had as much fun over a 30-min span in Memorial Stadium as I had in the student section in the 1st quarter that day. And Helu's record was the icing on top. I'd consider the K-State game a close 2nd 'cause it was just fun to watch us run all over 'em.

Mizzou, Washington, and Okie State were awesome games but I went with K-State, almost exclusively based on that K-State fans face after Martinez went 80 yards on 3rd down to start the 2nd half. There had been a decent amount of squawking going on by K-Staters leading up to the game about Daniel Thomas and Thursday night in Manhattan and what not...and we just annihilated them. A fitting goodbye to the Little Apple.