Coaching Changes?

The mods deleting threads like this is unfair and as bad a policy as a board can have! As long as it's kept clean in language and on point and factual in foundation then any negative thread should be allowed always! I just started one, "The un-thinkable has happened" and it was immediately deleted! It's uncalled for and denies many of the fan base who are legitimately fed up with the poor fashion in which parts of the program is being run!

The oline has shown improvement-as small as it was at times-over the last 3 years. Barney is not going anywhere. Papuchis does not call the defense anyway. If you watch the coaches, it's obvious Bo is making the calls, Pap is signaling in. Papuchis is a figure head, same as Carl pretty much was, and handles.

Bottom line is this staff is young. 1st year for a few, and 1st year in a new role for some others. Firing coaches after a 10 win season (could still be 11, probably not) even after this kind of game again is just not logical, in my opinion. Realistically, there just isnt gonna be any changes.

I'm sorry, but this isn't just a bad game. This is the worst f*cking loss in the history of NU football. We've been completely embarrassed twice this season: once by a good team, once by a 5-loss team that struggled to get to 7 wins. If this doesn't lead to coaching changes, then Bo will be the one being changed if we see another year of this garbage. This program and fan base deserves better than delusions from Bo. Hopefully our new AD will see the need for changes.

Change coaches then. fine. fire 1 of the only 4 coaches in the history of college football to win 9+ games in his first 5 seasons. Fine. I'll roll with it. One logical question. Who do you get? That's all i want to know. No John Gruden BS or this man or that. Who do you want?

Ok, get a new staff. Who do you want here as a DC. Did you want Mike Stoops this time last year? OU's defense = :clap (sarcastically of course)

Who do we get?

These Ohio guys went out and did it their way,,,,, they chose to ignore Tom Osborne, by being a spread team.... This is deserving of them.

Oh great, it's you again....

If you and your band of derpers take the board over, I won't be here for much longer.

Well if you think things are fine and dandy with Nebraska, maybe you should open your eyes,. The Iowa game alone should have clued you in. But go ahead and stick your head in the sand, and pretend all is well with this Ohio bunch....Because its not. There are major isssues going on with Nebraska, and none of you see it, because The Big 10 as a whole stinks..

I don't see a single coach on this staff worth retaining. Including Bo. If you think we would have a hard time finding a new HC after firing a 10 win HC, all you have to do is show candidates this game film. I think they will understand. Pelini has no business be a D-I head coach at all. This is why people were screaming at Bo to hire experienced coordinators. To overcome his weaknesses. Now it's too late. Bo dug his own grave and tonight he buried himself.

The oline has shown improvement-as small as it was at times-over the last 3 years. Barney is not going anywhere. Papuchis does not call the defense anyway. If you watch the coaches, it's obvious Bo is making the calls, Pap is signaling in. Papuchis is a figure head, same as Carl pretty much was, and handles.

Bottom line is this staff is young. 1st year for a few, and 1st year in a new role for some others. Firing coaches after a 10 win season (could still be 11, probably not) even after this kind of game again is just not logical, in my opinion. Realistically, there just isnt gonna be any changes.

I'm sorry, but this isn't just a bad game. This is the worst f*cking loss in the history of NU football. We've been completely embarrassed twice this season: once by a good team, once by a 5-loss team that struggled to get to 7 wins. If this doesn't lead to coaching changes, then Bo will be the one being changed if we see another year of this garbage. This program and fan base deserves better than delusions from Bo. Hopefully our new AD will see the need for changes.

Don't try too hard with the Kool-Aid drinkers. they don't understand statement wins and statements losses. they think a win is a win and despite Bielema kicking our ass twice and we barely winning one won't see that there is a problem. the rationalists tried to reason with them but they didn't want to hear it because of the 6 game winning streak and we would get our ass kicked when we faced a team that was ready for us. even though we turned the ball over 2 times a game at least they stuck their fingers in their hears and closed their eyes they acted like nothing was wrong.

Beck should be the first to be shown the door. Paps should be threatened. Cotton should have been fired a long damn time ago.

I don't get the angst for Beck. How is it his fault when he's averaging 34 ppg in our losses and our defense has given up 63+ twice. That is on the defense and is all on Bo since he runs that side of the ball and is a supposed defensive "genius."

• Fire 5

Change coaches then. fine. fire 1 of the only 4 coaches in the history of college football to win 9+ games in his first 5 seasons. Fine. I'll roll with it. One logical question. Who do you get? That's all i want to know. No John Gruden BS or this man or that. Who do you want?

Ok, get a new staff. Who do you want here as a DC. Did you want Mike Stoops this time last year? OU's defense = :clap (sarcastically of course)

Who do we get?

I assume "Accountability" is an ironic username then?

• Fire 1

Who do we get?

What is your line in the sand?? You're happy with 9 win seasons, even if we're humiliated belong historical belief regularly? Is a 9 win season OK if one of the losses is a stomping by unranked Wisconsin? If your'e ok with that, what about a blowout loss to a school with a losing record? Or how about a blowout loss to an FCS school? 9 wins is a number man.