\\ Purdue Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

These are the rules you wanted. By not calling out the NFL and NCAA with their hypocritical lies about PCS and CTE, you get these penalties. Blame nobody but all of us.

Blame the fans? We didn't have any say in the rules made by anyone. Get f'n real.

We allow this to happen. We let Congress intimidate the NFL and now we have this. Meanwhile, PCS/CTE cases likely stay the same because these "headshots" don't have sh#t on the head contact at the LOS and the head hitting the ground.

Shame on the refs for upholding the ejection. Can that be appealed? That's probably the least dirty hit I've ever seen.

I support football's efforts to make the game safer but they have to clean up with the rules & the refs.

It can both be

A) not dirty and

B) targeting

simultaneously.

They are not mutually exclusive.

He turned and hit him with his shoulder, not helmet.

But if he is ejected, that means we miss him for a quarter and half of NW

It's actually just the rest of this game, I believe and not the first half of NW since it's not in the second half.

This. Because it happened in the 1st half, he only misses the rest of the game. If it happened in the 2nd half, he would miss the 1st half of the next game