What's the biggest reason for Blacks not advancing

And their response was to riot, loot and burn down buildings, I'm sure that's society's fault also.

Gosh you kill one innocent black person and they all lose their minds, sheesh!

So you think they are justified targeting innocent business owners?

And their response was to riot, loot and burn down buildings, I'm sure that's society's fault also.

I imagine when the system itself fails and you feel like this crap happens all the time, you start to want to do things that aren't legal because the legal stuff did nothing for you.

I imagine when the system itself fails and you feel like this crap happens all the time, you start to want to do things that aren't legal because the legal stuff did nothing for you.

Or they are doing it because they are a bunch of opportunistic a$$hole$.

• Fire 4

So human?

lol

Right. If you feel like the system is rigged against you (and there is evidence on your side) then your response is probably not going to be to work through the system.

So, anyone who has a system stacked against them is justified in rebelling by looting, and vandalizing everything in their sight.

I'm currently fighting a speed camera ticket from Sioux City. That's a system transparently designed to screw people without due process. Does this mean I get to grab a brick and upgrade my entertainment center with 60 sleek inches of Council Bluffs plasma?

So, anyone who has a system stacked against them is justified in rebelling by looting, and vandalizing everything in their sight.

I'm currently fighting a speed camera ticket from Sioux City. That's a system transparently designed to screw people without due process. Does this mean I get to grab a brick and upgrade my entertainment center with 60 sleek inches of Council Bluffs plasma?

Yea, that's the same thing.