I have a 2.5 year old 4S. I could have gotten a new phone back in March but figured I'd just wait until 6 was out. I'm no iPhone fanboy and am not interested in getting into a debate about how good the Samsung phones are or whatever, it's pointless. iPhone is what I'm used to so I'm likely going to get it, unless my research turns up some huge red flag thing that's a dealbreaker. Hope you done good, Apple!

I have a 2.5 year old 4S. I could have gotten a new phone back in March but figured I'd just wait until 6 was out. I'm no iPhone fanboy and am not interested in getting into a debate about how good the Samsung phones are or whatever, it's pointless. iPhone is what I'm used to so I'm likely going to get it, unless my research turns up some huge red flag thing that's a dealbreaker. Hope you done good, Apple!

Said it perfectly... If i get a new brand, i have to re-learn everything.

My only fear is the new Iphone sounds like it might be massive.. i like a bigger screen but dont want something too big.

Said it perfectly... If i get a new brand, i have to re-learn everything.

My only fear is the new Iphone sounds like it might be massive.. i like a bigger screen but dont want something too big.

I think there are going to be size options with the iphone 6, so you don't have to get the "giant" screen if you don't want to.

http://gizmodo.com/iphone-6-a-little-bit-bigger-a-whole-lot-better-1632406881 - a decent rundown from the announcement today.

I think I'll be getting just the 16GB "regular" iPhone 6, not the Plus size. Seems like plenty of phone for $200 bucks. I don't need 64GB of storage for chrissakes (or 128GB) and my 4S only has a screen size of 3.5 inches, so even a 4.7-inch screen size will be a lot bigger. 5.5 almost seems excessive, but some people like that so all the power to them.

LOL @ the Apple Watch. I just don't see how that is a feasible market niche to go into.

Overall, pretty impressed with the announcement today. I'm run sales for a enterprise app developer that work with large retailers. The payments stuff, which we've seen coming for months now, is a great step forward and I am very happy to finally see. The performance, camera upgrades and size options are all big steps in the right direction for Apple.

I'm not overly excited about the Apple Watch but I do see their software approach as a reason it may win over Samsung, etc.

They can only be so different in hardware, Apple always stand head and shoulders above on UX and software.

LOL @ the Apple Watch. I just don't see how that is a feasible market niche to go into.

Garmin has made a good business on running watches. I paid around $300 for one last year, and it's not the top of the line model. I don't know how they compare in size, accuracy, features, etc, for running--I don't want to run 26.2 with something a lot bulkier--but having a lot of other features along with just the GPS for running is going to get a lot of people over.

Not just running, but not having to fish out your phone to look at texts and stuff might be nice. Hell, just to look at the time is better than pulling your phone out of a pocket and hitting the power button to get the clock.

I'll bet it does well if it's good. I don't have anything Apple so I don't know that I'll be buying.