Ohio State over Wisconsin (32)
Ohio State over Nebraska (5)
Ohio State over Minnesota (3)
Big Ten Champion
Ohio State (40)

Cleveland.com

• Fire 1

Preseason Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year voting

1. Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State RB, 105 (31)
2. Connor Cook, Michigan State QB, 57 (3)
3. Cardale Jones, Ohio State QB, 19 (2)
4. J.T. Barrett, Ohio State QB, 15 (1)
5. Corey Clement, Wisconsin RB, 15
6. Christian Hackenberg, Penn State QB, 9
6. Ohio State quarterbacks 9 (2)
8. Braxton Miller, Ohio State H-back, 3
9. Wes Lunt, Illinois QB, 2

Preseason Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year voting

1. Joey Bosa, Ohio State DE, 111 (37)
2. Shilique Calhoun, Michigan State DE, 50
3. Anthony Zettel, Penn State DT, 25
4. Darron Lee, Ohio State LB, 18
5. William Likely, Maryland CB, 8 (1)
6. Maliek Collins, Nebraska DE, 5
7. Vince Biegel, Wisconsin LB, 2
7. Ed Davis, Michigan State LB, 2
7. Vonn Bell, Ohio State S, 2
10. Joe Bolden, Michigan LB, 1
10. Jabrill Peppers, Michigan S, 1
10. Darius Hamilton, Rutgers DT, 1
10. Eric Murray, Minnesota CB, 1
10. Michael Caputo, Wisconsin S, 1

Interesting. As with any preseason picks, by the end of the season everyone will realize it was worthless.

Personally, I don't see why so many people are so high on Wisconsin. I wonder if it's more of a process of elimination instead of actually thinking Wisconsin is that good. A lot of people think Minnesota lost a lot so they are going to take a step back. Nebraska has a new head coach so there are lots of unknowns. Wisconsin has a new HC but at least they have a history of being able to beat us.

I personally think we have a very good shot at winning the West this year. After that, it's a crap shoot.

Heck, I'm not even sure if OSU is going to win the East like most people think.

Interesting. As with any preseason picks, by the end of the season everyone will realize it was worthless.

Personally, I don't see why so many people are so high on Wisconsin. I wonder if it's more of a process of elimination instead of actually thinking Wisconsin is that good. A lot of people think Minnesota lost a lot so they are going to take a step back. Nebraska has a new head coach so there are lots of unknowns. Wisconsin has a new HC but at least they have a history of being able to beat us.

I personally think we have a very good shot at winning the West this year. After that, it's a crap shoot.

Heck, I'm not even sure if OSU is going to win the East like most people think.

I think it's probably geared toward the fact that Chryst, while doing nothing at Pitt, understands the culture of Wisconsin, and was around during Bielema's days.

So, pretty little, if any, change in philosophy of what their gunna do offensively. Corey Clement, their tailback, is really good too.

Maliek Collins may be #6 on their Pre-Season list, but he'll be #1 Defensive Player of the Year in the vote that matters.

There is a DE at OSU that might have something to say about that.

Yeah, I hate to burst your bubble, but the media loves Bosa. He would have to miss half of the season to not get voted defensive player of the year. I do expect Collins to be 1st team all big 10 though.

I expect NU's defense to be much better than what most expect around the country. I think top 25 in scoring defense.

The pieces are there to make something really nice happen. A very good, if not great defensive line with good back ups at Tackle. If they can find a couple of serviceable backups at DE they are sat. I like the way Freedom looked at the spring game and hopefully the light goes on for Keels. The DBs look very solid. I think Gerry will have at least a 2nd team year. The only real question is at LB spot and that is really finding some depth. Bando and Rose are as athletic as any they have had.

With a change to more attack and less react I think it suits the Athletes better.