The way I see BYU/Nebraska this weekend

TrueHusker

Greetings,

I will be offering my sage advice throughout the Husker season and giving you my precise predictions.

This Saturday will be a toughy. The huskers won't be able to handle the BYU running game. Probability says BYU puts up 50-60 points on the Big Red and the huskers will struggle on both sides of the ball.

I am guessing the huskers will have 1-2 turnovers which lead to BYU scores.

I think this season is going to be a rebuilding season. Not enough athletic talent this year, major lack of recruiting high quality players, and overall I think this game will set the tone for the season.

I could be wrong on this one but I don't think so.

Final Score:

BYU 63

Neb 17

PS there is rumored to be a flu going around the team the past week and I expect the flu to have a minor impact on the starters for Nebraska.

This one could be ugly boys.

I think you'll be very surprised Decked.

This ain't no walk in the park.

BYU isn't 'so much more' talented, but they will run allover the Huskers. This is a fact, not a guess. They will literally pound the ball over and over and over and it won't be stopped. Now if somehow the Huskers can keep up with them and score 50+ points they might have a shot.

You will see on Saturday and I will bump this thread after the game.

This will be very similar to last years game vs Wisconsin.

I think you'll be very surprised Decked.

This ain't no walk in the park.

BYU isn't 'so much more' talented, but they will run allover the Huskers. This is a fact, not a guess. They will literally pound the ball over and over and over and it won't be stopped. Now if somehow the Huskers can keep up with them and score 50+ points they might have a shot.

You will see on Saturday and I will bump this thread after the game.

This will be very similar to last years game vs Wisconsin.

And if it's not you'll retire and go away? No you'll come back with some lame arse excuse as to how you were wrong.

No why would I retire? I'm giving my prediction.

Do ESPN/NFL network broadcasters quit after they mis-predict a game? I don't think so.

I'll continue to give my analysis regardless if you agree with it or not. I have a big write-up for the Husker/Miami game, you might like that one.