A man you can bait with a Tweet

I thought this jackass was going to work to unite the country.

He has already become the most divisive person....not just as president or president elect....but in all of modern American politics.

And he hasn't even taken office yet.

Even Obama haters gave him a chance and didn't call him divisive this soon! Herp derp alerp!

Who says this sh#t seriously? This man is less mature than a 6th grade boy, and he will be in charge of the Free World soon!

He has already become the most divisive person....not just as president or president elect....but in all of modern American politics.

Even Obama haters gave him a chance and didn't call him divisive this soon! Herp derp alerp!

Who says this sh#t seriously? This man is less mature than a 6th grade boy, and he will be in charge of the Free World soon!

I've read this post a number of times and come back each time thinking it contradicts itself.

Am I missing your point?

I've read this post a number of times and come back each time thinking it contradicts itself.

Am I missing your point?

No. I was just being sarcastic in the first part, because something similar to this keeps being said.

The second part was just my general disgust for Trump.

I am trying to figure out what his purpose is for the that tweet. It really is very strange. It's like he is picking a fight with the intelligence community. He does realize the intelligence community is his window into what important things are happening in the world...right? It's not like he is going to all of a sudden start getting that information from somewhere else.....or, does he just think he can go on gut feeling for 4 years?

I think he thinks he can go on gut feeling for everything. I also think he thinks he is solely responsible for every success he's ever had, which is why he thinks his gut feeling is so accurate. I mean the dude says he knows a lot about hacking. No... ya don't.

I worked for a guy who was born into wealth. (He was the lead singer in a band). He had a $15k allowance and his Christmas presents were things like PT Cruisers (when PT Cruisers were new).

He thought he earned everything he had. He didn't put any stock in where he came from and assumed he would've done just as well without it. I think Trump is the same way.

I think he thinks he can go on gut feeling for everything. I also think he thinks he is solely responsible for every success he's ever had, which is why he thinks his gut feeling is so accurate. I mean the dude says he knows a lot about hacking. No... ya don't.

I worked for a guy who was born into wealth. (He was the lead singer in a band). He had a $15k allowance and his Christmas presents were things like PT Cruisers (when PT Cruisers were new).

He thought he earned everything he had. He didn't put any stock in where he came from and assumed he would've done just as well without it. I think Trump is the same way.

But, on the flip side, I know many extremely successful people who realize the resources around them help them succeed. They understand they need good relationships with various groups to network and accomplish what they want. These are people who have built pretty dang big companies.

This guy is so off his rocker with ego that it's something honestly, we have never seen on this grand of scale in this country.

Heck, even people like Bill Gates, Mark Cuban and Warren Buffet have huge egos but they are able to funnel those egos in ways that don't openly say and do the things Trump does.

He is on an ego/power trip so big that I fear is not going to end well....and not just for him.