What is your favorite Husker Video

11 hours ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

My favorite player and one of the greatest songs of all time. 

@ the 1:10 mark he is on the reception end of the pass in which Tommie almost got sacked - thus preserving the 'sack free' season which is amazing fact.  In front of every great back or QB is a great OL.

On 5/13/2018 at 8:10 PM, B.B. Hemingway said:

Taylor Martinez might have the best career highlight tape of any Husker, ever..... Just some incredible plays in his time.

Edit:  This is the best/fastest we ever seen T-Magic (Am I the only one that would have liked to see him play under Frost).

That first 3rd down play of the 3rd quarter, starting at 3:20 with the announcer's fawning comments about Bill Snyder and ending with six K-state guys trailing TMart into the endzone is EPIC!  I can watch that play over and over and over...  :)  

Edited by NUance
It was 3rd down, not 1st, as TGHusker pointed out below. :-)
  • Plus1 1
1 hour ago, NUance said:

That first play of the 3rd quarter, starting at 3:20 with the announcer's fawning comments about Bill Snyder and ending with six K-state guys trailing TMart into the endzone is EPIC!  I can watch that play over and over and over...  :)  

Yes, and the announcer just said that Synder had it figured out.  Next play 3rd and 10 - TM goes 80 yards.  The same announcer then calls TM a 'breeze'.   He was amazingly fast.

21 hours ago, TGHusker said:

OK I found it. This sends chills down my spine each time I see it and listen to it.  This is "The Greatest Video Ever"

The Nebraska Cornhuskers Tribute video with the Hoosiers movie music in the background. It starts wt the BobFather teams and ends

with the Crouch TD vs OU.

At 2:28 if you don't get chills - you are 1. either too young to understand or 2. too old and forgetful - dementia has set in or 3. Not a Husker fan. 

"Its Schlesinger !" 

At about 4:10 Tom tells the players to 'keep it going' - not a dry eye around.

Video ends with  'Day by Day, we get better and better, a team that can't be beat, a team that won't be beat'.

I would give you all the +1's possible, if I could. I've been trying to find that version for years and thought it was lost.

35 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I would give you all the +1's possible, if I could. I've been trying to find that version for years and thought it was lost.

I too couldn't find it for some time.  Even though it doesn't have highlights past 2001 (haven't been that many in comparison to prior 30 years) it remains my all time favorite video -it has the single play video's I posted previously on this thread.

• Plus1 1