Player sideline demeanor was disappointing

huskerfan74

Walk on QB. 30 days ago, he was a 3rd string nobody who was happy to be getting a shot at "being one of the guys" at a major, D1 program. 

Fast forward, he leads a TD drive in the Big House. 

------------------------------------

Frost's initial observation when he got here: "These kids aren't having fun playing football anymore."

Now they're having fun. They're not getting the results we all want, but they're enjoying playing football again. I'd say the fact that Bunch and Martinez are smiling and talking the way they are is proof that what Scott is doing is working.

And we're questioning demeanor. 

• Plus1 3

They said on big red overreaction yesterday that the coaches were having trouble getting the offensive guys to sit/stand together on the side lines. I guess they had to address it during practice. Not sure if its a chemistry thing and guys not liking each other but it would be frustrating for one of the position coaches to go address his guys and then not be able to find some of them.

21 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

They said on big red overreaction yesterday that the coaches were having trouble getting the offensive guys to sit/stand together on the side lines. I guess they had to address it during practice. Not sure if its a chemistry thing and guys not liking each other but it would be frustrating for one of the position coaches to go address his guys and then not be able to find some of them.

Hope some of the underclassmen that arent buying in leave so we can fill this class with players that want to be here. 

I was watching the Stanford/Oregon game, and couldn't remember the last time the Huskers played in a significant game. Suh vs. Texas? 

4 hours ago, Waldo said:

Hope some of the underclassmen that arent buying in leave so we can fill this class with players that want to be here. 

I was watching the Stanford/Oregon game, and couldn't remember the last time the Huskers played in a significant game. Suh vs. Texas? 

A game as significant as Stanford/Oregon?

2010 v Missouri

2010 v Oklahoma

2011 v Wisconsin

2011 v Michigan State

2012 v Ohio State

2012 v Wisconsin B1G CCG

2014 v Wisconsin

2016 v Wisconsin

2016 v Ohio State

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, Landlord said:

A game as significant as Stanford/Oregon?

2010 v Missouri

2010 v Oklahoma

2011 v Wisconsin

2011 v Michigan State

2012 v Ohio State

2012 v Wisconsin B1G CCG

2014 v Wisconsin

2016 v Wisconsin

2016 v Ohio State

OSU 2016 we were 18 point underdogs... I would agree with Wisconsin 2014. Crazy that in the 2012 CCG, Nebraska was favored by 3.