Thunderin' Bolts vs South Dakota State

2 hours ago, Loebarth said:

Players have quit. Sadly, like me and my faith in the team, I think everyone (including the players) is ready to move onto football. The post season is another dream of wishful thinking. 

You have been on a rant lately!  Lol

This is on the coaches and/or lack of team leadership.  There is no grit or team spirit.  Like last year, they are just going through the motions.  

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

You have been on a rant lately!  Lol

This is on the coaches and/or lack of team leadership.  There is no grit or team spirit.  Like last year, they are just going through the motions.  

I honestly don't understand how athletes who are competitive enough to get to this level, all of a sudden fall into....just going through the motions and don't go actually compete.

Up until the Iowa series, they weren't having a great year, but they weren't having a bad year either.  It was frustrating that they had lost to Creighton and Omaha.  But, their record was 21-11 (?) I think.  So...dang it....come out and compete against a team like SDSU that you should dominate.  Have some pride.

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I honestly don't understand how athletes who are competitive enough to get to this level, all of a sudden fall into....just going through the motions and don't go actually compete.

Up until the Iowa series, they weren't having a great year, but they weren't having a bad year either.  It was frustrating that they had lost to Creighton and Omaha.  But, their record was 21-11 (?) I think.  So...dang it....come out and compete against a team like SDSU that you should dominate.  Have some pride.

Pride is the key word.  Just very disappointing.