2023 CFB Locks of the Weak

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Ohhhh can we get your super duper parlay picks now?  Haha

Dude, I can't hit a thing.  I make a lot more bets each weekend than just 3 and man, I am getting killed.

Believe it or not but I actually made money again this week. CU, Miami and FSU hurt me a bit but hit a 3 & 4 leg teaser and a 3 leg parlay and started the weekend well with Huskers and under. Miami was the only loser on a 10 leg 14 point teaser. And I just gotta quit betting against Iowa because I don’t like them. :lol:

I have typically stayed away from live game lines but I kinda like them now. OU-Texas game I ended up with both teams on the money line both at +130. Gotta love it when there is no way to lose. Unfortunately it wasn’t enough to matter.

• Plus1 2
Just now, JJ Husker said:

Believe it or not but I actually made money again this week. CU, Miami and FSU hurt me a bit but hit a 3 & 4 leg teaser and 3 leg parlay and started the weekend well with Huskers and under. Miami was the only loser on a 10 leg 14 point teaser. And I just gotta quit betting against Iowa because I don’t like them. :lol:

I hit one teaser but that was about it!

• Haha 1

Read about a crazy bet placed on FanDuel.  Someone placed a wager that JJ McCarthy would score 2 touchdowns and the Michigan defense would score.  That is so crazy!!!!  $93 bet

Well that's easy money for FanDuel. 

However, the Michigan defense returned two INTs for scores, and McCarthy ran 2 TDs in the 4th quarter.  WTH

The guy who placed the bet won $116 thousand dollars lol !!!!!!  Yeah, 6 figures - what a weekend 

• Oh Yeah! 1

Also read that there has been a trend over the last 10 years of betting on favorites in a 14 game parlay/leg.  12 or 14 teams.  

I used to wonder about that but it seemed like small returns and would have to bet big.

Apparently, if you bet $100 bucks on 12 or 14 favorites to win outright as a parlay bet, the payoff is $1800 if you hit them all (winners).  

That really isn't that bad in the sense that you probably will have a few bad weekends.  But a few weekends that you do hit - Niiiiiiice

The game the F'd up everyone doing this last weekend was Miami, a 19 point favorite over GaTech.  Ok, should win the game.  It was 20-17 was under a minute left.  All Miami had to do was kneel down, but instead they ran the ball and fumbled.  I'm sure everyone saw that, and GaTech ended up throwing a Touchdown with 01 seconds left.

Yeah, for so many people out there, that dumb coaching call cost bettors $1800 dollars or more (some put $200 or more down for these parlay favorites).  

Incredible