2023 CFB Locks of the Weak

3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I really like those GaSthrn and WMich picks. I put those in a 2 team parlay a few days ago. I don’t think Iowa can even score 28 points and GS might be a little too scrappy for a struggling Wiscy.

I think Wisconsin is one more bad game from ditching what they wanted to do on offense.

• TBH 1

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I really like those GaSthrn and WMich picks. I put those in a 2 team parlay a few days ago. I don’t think Iowa can even score 28 points and GS might be a little too scrappy for a struggling Wiscy.

I'm going to keep going against Wisky until the prove me otherwise.

Iowa probably needs to score 35+ points to cover.  Can they?

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

3-0

8-1 on the year...which means hell is coming...soon.

I hit almost all my picks yesterday but still took a bath in my betting account. Wake Forest, Tennessee and Ga Southern cost me all of my parlays and teasers. I went 9 of 10 on a money line parlay. I hit 80%+ of my straight bets and still lost my a$$. I’ve got to wager wiser.

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I hit almost all my picks yesterday but still took a bath in my betting account. Wake Forest, Tennessee and Ga Southern cost me all of my parlays and teasers. I went 9 of 10 on a money line parlay. I hit 80%+ of my straight bets and still lost my a$$. I’ve got to wager wiser.

Dude, on here I just do my 3 picks

But yesterday I made 61 wagers...these are basically all 5 and 10 dollar bets.  I love the volume!

I was at the game and I bet with a friend, we share the account and split 50/50, I bet on the NU game alone we made 10 bets and the CU game probably 12 bets.  We do a lot of live lines and second half lines.

That CU game was probably about a 200 dollar swing because they were the last leg of a parlay.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
11 hours ago, teachercd said:

3-0

8-1 on the year...which means hell is coming...soon.

That's because conf games are here on out lol.  And it's everybody's guess at that point.  I mean, it's not like we follow every single thing like Phil Steele

I love the first 3 weeks of the year.  Love it.  So much fun to lay down more than you would during the rest of the year.  The rest of the year is little money.  

If you are in Vegas, you can wait for those P5 vs FCS matchups early in September and kill it.  3 games at 1000 each and you will cover whatever insane spread.  Fordham playing a G5 team and getting +49 ???  Yeah, I'll take the G5 team to cover.  And you win covering 8 out of 10 of those games.  While playing slots and eating Vegas steaks lol.... You fly home in first class lol.  But the fun all ends when conf games begin.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, admo said:

That's because conf games are here on out lol.  And it's everybody's guess at that point.  I mean, it's not like we follow every single thing like Phil Steele

I love the first 3 weeks of the year.  Love it.  So much fun to lay down more than you would during the rest of the year.  The rest of the year is little money.  

If you are in Vegas, you can wait for those P5 vs FCS matchups early in September and kill it.  3 games at 1000 each and you will cover whatever insane spread.  Fordham playing a G5 team and getting +49 ???  Yeah, I'll take the G5 team to cover.  And you win covering 8 out of 10 of those games.  While playing slots and eating Vegas steaks lol.... You fly home in first class lol.  But the fun all ends when conf games begin.

Amen to all of that!

• Oh Yeah! 2