8-4 on the year

Duke +5.5 (vs Notre Dame)

IOwa -10 (vs Michigan State)

Maryland -14 (vs Indiana)

Bonus pick: 

Kansas +16.5 (at Texas)

21 minutes ago, Mavric said:

9-6

Do I at least get some Bad Beat points for UCF being ahead 35-7 with four minutes to play in the third quarter and not only not covering but losing outright?

That’s nuts. I figured that one was in the bag, I stopped paying attention.

I’m sure we’ve all had our share of bad beats, half point losses and game end situations go against us. But I have to share one that, finally, went my way today.

I don’t wager much on pro ball. Usually just a little something on the games I plan to watch or matchups of interest. Today I ended up with 3 different parlay bets needing KC -2.5. That finally occurred to me when the Chiefs-Jets game was tied at 20-20 in the 4th. So being averse to losing money in my betting account, I placed a backup bet on the Jets at +3.5 to assure that worst case I would break even on the day. Well, if you watched the game, you witnessed how Mahomes smartly went down inside the 5 instead of scoring with just over a minute to go in the game. I’ve been screwed over in similar situations numerous times but not tonight. Chiefs 23 Jets 20. All 3 of my original bets KC-2.5 were good and also my backup safety bet NYJ+3.5 was made good. Anyway it made my night and my Sunday. Hit everything today. :P

• Oh Yeah! 2