2023 CFB Locks of the Weak

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I’ve watched one Utah game this season (vs Oreg St….IIRC). I wasn’t very impressed. Their D was solid but without Cam Rising their O was fairly pathetic. I figure OU’s offense can deal with their D and Utah shouldn’t get much going offensively. JMO

I agree with you.  All year I have not been impressed with them as a team.  I'm just suprised how they somehow find a way to win without Cam Rising.

By the way, all year Oregon State has been my bread and butter ride (with the point spread).  And I've been loving it.  Actually, they are a good team and fun to watch with Martinez (RB) and the former Clemson QB DJ Ugalalalala-something. They put the points on the board.  

They play at Arizona this week.  The line moved from -8.5 to -3...... so I have to investigate and find out why.  If everybody is healthy, should be a fun game and would take OSU.  If someone is out because of injury, I need to know that before making my pick.  Because I'm definitely riding the Beavers, lol

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, admo said:

I agree with you.  All year I have not been impressed with them as a team.  I'm just suprised how they somehow find a way to win without Cam Rising.

By the way, all year Oregon State has been my bread and butter ride (with the point spread).  And I've been loving it.  Actually, they are a good team and fun to watch with Martinez (RB) and the former Clemson QB DJ Ugalalalala-something. They put the points on the board.  

They play at Arizona this week.  The line moved from -8.5 to -3...... so I have to investigate and find out why.  If everybody is healthy, should be a fun game and would take OSU.  If someone is out because of injury, I need to know that before making my pick.  Because I'm definitely riding the Beavers, lol

You’re just a beaver ridin’ fool :lol:

• Oh Yeah! 1
On 10/18/2023 at 9:44 AM, Red Five said:

7-5

Life got in the way and forgot to post picks.  I missed 3 weeks, so I am putting 9 units on Penn St +4.5 (we're going to pretend this didn't happen)

Minnesota +4.5

Washington St +20

Tennessee +9.5

9-6

Neb/Pur under 39.5

Mich St +7

Colorado +15.5

On 10/28/2023 at 12:37 PM, admo said:

17-8-1 season

Air Force -14.5 (at Colorado State)

Ohio State -14.5 (at Wisconsin)

Oregon State -3 (at Arizona)

1-2 

18-10-1 season

Ugly week, Ohio State wins by 14... but was happy with Oregon crushing Utah on the side chuckleshuffle

18-10-1 season

Notre Dame -3 (at Clemson)

TCU at Texas Tech (under 59.5)

Georgia -15.5 vs (7-1 Missouri) 

And a lot of Bonus picks this week.  Move or get out of the way type of week (sink or swim).  I already know my straight up picks on my personal side games, which is not included here.  

My BONUS Picks -

Bonus:  

Nebraska -3 at Michigan State

Bonus: 

LSU +3 at Alabama

Bonus:

Washington -3 at USC

Bonus: 

Oregon State -13.5 at Colorado

On 11/2/2023 at 2:25 PM, admo said:

18-10-1 season

Notre Dame -3 (at Clemson)

TCU at Texas Tech (under 59.5)

Georgia -15.5 vs (7-1 Missouri) 

And a lot of Bonus picks this week.  Move or get out of the way type of week (sink or swim).  I already know my straight up picks on my personal side games, which is not included here.  

My BONUS Picks -

Bonus:  

Nebraska -3 at Michigan State

Bonus: 

LSU +3 at Alabama

Bonus:

Washington -3 at USC

Bonus: 

Oregon State -13.5 at Colorado

1-6 lololololol

19-16-1 season

• Plus1 1