Wow the hate

What did they mean by phantom did they mean fathom??? if not :wtf and to sound more intelligent they should make use of a dictionary or they could get sifilis. :lol:

I guess I've been wrong all these years cheering for other Big 8/12 teams when they play at other venues. Wasn't there any comraderie between schools ever? Oh well, I don't like to dwell on these deep subjects too long. I get confused too easily Big Red simpleton that I am.

GBR

It's obvious that the Mizzou Moron has issues, either from a lack of "cousin lovin" or maybe he missed his big week-end in Branson. whatever it is I could care less. He's just another pathetic hater who deep down in his heart wishes his team had the legacy, the respect and the class that is the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

The Mizzou fan really has some psycho problems. I haven't read so much hatred since the last ranting from an Islamic terrorist. To be so consumed by hate is unhealthy..... and over what? A neighboring state's football team and fans?

Many fans on this board dislike CU and KSU fans. That's because they act like jerks and tear down the reputation of their schools and the whole Big 12. But dislike of a large group of fans is light-years away from the MU fan's hatred. He really ought to get some professional help. There are some good psychiatrists from the U of N med school in Omaha that could help him out! :lol:

This is summed up very easily. The following is in reference to his use of the phrase, "You can't even PHANTOM how much I despise you."

fathom:

verb : understand after much thought : EX. He could scarcely fathom the idea that people actually liked Missouri let alone admit to it.

phantom:

noun: a ghost; a figment of the imagination : He tried to clear the phantoms from his head and grasp reality.

RTO!!!!!!!!

This is summed up very easily. The following is in reference to his use of the phrase, "You can't even PHANTOM how much I despise you."

fathom:

verb : understand after much thought : EX. He could scarcely fathom the idea that people actually liked Missouri let alone admit to it.

phantom:

noun: a ghost; a figment of the imagination : He tried to clear the phantoms from his head and grasp reality.

RTO!!!!!!!!

LOL.

Seriously that's funny sh#t.

Here's an "open letter" to all husker haters.

Dear Husker Haters,

Our bad. I got a friend that could help you with your problem. He's a big husker fan though, so that might not work for you. Either way, find a straightjacket and go nuts.

Sincerely,

Husker Fans.

I've been reading this guys drivel on the Tigerboard for a long long time. Always the same tune like a broken record. Sometimes his own board members get on him to tone it down. With this letter he has reached a new low level of physcological insecurity. He knows deep down the Big Red is back and mentally his hate filled mind can't handle it, but of course would never admit it.

When we kick MU azz this year watch for all the excuses he comes up with. It will be hilarious. I actually hope those poor fools have a good year as it will make our win that much sweeter. We want Pinkel to stay there a long time. Too bad Barney got the axe at CU. I loved the direction they were headed.