Nebrasketball @ Wisconsin

I was hoping but didn't expect to beat Wisconsin. We started off way down but competed the rest of the game. I don't think we'll consistently get the shooting we got against Indiana, especially not away from home. We're gonna have to own the paint but don't have the guys to do it in the Big.

2 hours ago, Hayseed said:

I was hoping but didn't expect to beat Wisconsin. We started off way down but competed the rest of the game. I don't think we'll consistently get the shooting we got against Indiana, especially not away from home. We're gonna have to own the paint but don't have the guys to do it in the Big.

That is almost always extremely difficult to do agains Purdue.

2 hours ago, Hayseed said:

Nebraska's shooting wasn't the problem (49% including 46% from 3).  The problem was the defense.  No team can expect to win if the other team shoots 55% and 50% from 3.

• TBH 1

56 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

Nebraska's shooting wasn't the problem (49% including 46% from 3).  The problem was the defense.  No team can expect to win if the other team shoots 55% and 50% from 3.

And it continues to be a theme that teams have one of their best shooting nights against Nebraska.

Really the only explanation is the way we play defense leads to good looks.