Protests/Rally?

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Stop!  Do you write for The Onion?!

This is why this stuff cracks me up

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/07/satanists-perform-gay-ritual-at-westboro-gravesite

I do not! Westboro deserves it all. Unfortunate about the children being brainwashed just as their parents before them. May Fred Phelps rot. Think there’s a few gay pride houses in the same neighborhood in Topeka still but I haven’t driven through for a few years. We also had a student who was in the church as well. I suppose we are all just victims of our surroundings. 

• Fire 2

Just now, Decked said:

I do not! Westboro deserves it all. Unfortunate about the children being brainwashed just as their parents before them. May Fred Phelps rot. Think there’s a few gay pride houses in the same neighborhood in Topeka still but I haven’t driven through for a few years. We also had a student who was in the church as well. I suppose we are all just victims of our surroundings. 

Is Phelps dead?  

I am sure we have a few "He is just misunderstood" posters here, I won't name names, but that dude needs to just go off and leave the world alone.

• TBH 1
8 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Is Phelps dead?  

I am sure we have a few "He is just misunderstood" posters here, I won't name names, but that dude needs to just go off and leave the world alone.

He big dead 

• Fire 1

There was a big protest at the Club. They were going to switch from Beluga to Ossetra caviar for the Sunday brunch. Lots of members picketed and signed petitions. I was pretty upset but didn’t protest. Thankfully they stayed with the Beluga. :smokin

• Haha 3

Back in the 80s I was involved in pro-life protests (non-violent prayer vigils would be more appropriate term than protest) at abortion clinics in Tulsa and Wichita.  

In the 70s back in college, @ SDSU (moo- U), there was a small protest against the administration about something - I think they wanting to build a new building where us students didn't think it should be build.     I can't remember the situation now - so nothing earthquaking.  

First of all, sooooo many red pick up trucks!

Secondly, he is totally right.  Why are they going shopping while they are working!

I know the work-from-homers do that because, well, they clearly don't work as much.  But those guys are on the clock at the station.   Why not ORDER the food online and have it dropped off, why not have a guy that is about to start his shift pick it up at the store.

I don't see teachers out there doing this.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, teachercd said:

First of all, sooooo many red pick up trucks!

Secondly, he is totally right.  Why are they going shopping while they are working!

I know the work-from-homers do that because, well, they clearly don't work as much.  But those guys are on the clock at the station.   Why not ORDER the food online and have it dropped off, why not have a guy that is about to start his shift pick it up at the store.

I don't see teachers out there doing this.

Of course Teach you aren't doing it ......... you're spending your productive time on Husker Board:D

• TBH 1
1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Of course Teach you aren't doing it ......... you're spending your productive time on Husker Board:D

Exactly! Inside my building!

In secret, like it should be!  Not out around town flaunting it!  :)

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

$10 he's a trump voter. 

100% that he is just a smart dude that realizes firemen have been ripping off taxpayers for years.

I blame the movie Backdraft and most Hallmark Holiday movies where the fireman is a hot piece of a$$ that also loves kids, Christmas, baking, orphans and the elderly.  

• Plus1 1
Just now, teachercd said:

100% that he is just a smart dude that realizes firemen have been ripping off taxpayers for years.

I blame the movie Backdraft and most Hallmark Holiday movies where the fireman is a hot piece of a$$ that also loves kids, Christmas, baking, orphans and the elderly.  

Hard combination to compete with.  Dang Hallmark - always knew they were a fireman propaganda organization:smokin.

Just now, TGHusker said:

Hard combination to compete with.  Dang Hallmark - always knew they were a fireman propaganda organization:smokin.

Haha!  I bet if we do some research we will find connections to firemen as producers for those movies. 

• Haha 2