No need to hit the panic button...

It's spelt "league."

Hell, if we're going to be critical over every little "off" game the Huskers have, let's be critical of each other as well.

I'm well aware of how it's spelt, believe it or not, errors can be made that cause me to spell some words incorrectly every now and then, crazy, I know.

This is crazy, NU won the freakin game. What, were you expecting a blow out? I was hoping for one, but get it through your heads, Nebraska is still a good team, but had some bad play in the game. They came back to win it. What do you think the players would say if they saw all this garbage on here about how the season is over? Its not, Its long from over. We will win the north. :bonez:restore

yeah i was happy with how our team came out and started to dismantel the crows and put up some quick points but in todays game when you have a opponent down you still have to apply the pressure and keep them down and nebraska didnt do that yesterday and thats why the game ended up the way that it did but since we did get the victory its ok for now just as long as we get the W

"Were human and we make mistakes we just have to go out there and fix'em"

Adam Carriker

Ummm... teams have bad games.... We almost lost to Mizzou in 97.... is anyone here going to say that that team sucked??? Every once in awhile, Duke loses to an unranked opponets, the yankees arent in the world series, and Tiger Woods doesnt win a major... Thats why you play the game, because at any time, you could have an off night and the other team could be playing really well and you could get beat when your not supposed to. It is certainly not a reason to panic. We are 1-0 in conference, thats all I care about.

Ummm... teams have bad games.... We almost lost to Mizzou in 97.... is anyone here going to say that that team sucked??? Every once in awhile, Duke loses to an unranked opponets, the yankees arent in the world series, and Tiger Woods doesnt win a major... Thats why you play the game, because at any time, you could have an off night and the other team could be playing really well and you could get beat when your not supposed to. It is certainly not a reason to panic. We are 1-0 in conference, thats all I care about.

Woah, fella.

I hope you aren't comparing us to Duke, the Yankees, or Tiger Woods. Are you?

Woah, fella.

I hope you aren't comparing us to Duke, the Yankees, or Tiger Woods. Are you?

His point is teams have bad games. Period.

You don't go ape and start shredding the team when it has a bad game. We were lucky to with, you learn from it and move on.