ISU's Golden Rule Promotion

dbetz23

It still scares me that we have not won there since the year 2000. By the way that was the last time I went to the game in Ames. It must be my fault that we have this loosing streak. I went to every ISU/Neb. game in Ames from 1992 till 2000. RESTORE THE ORDER!

Not a losing streak to be worried about IMO. It could be worse...our streaks we had over KSU/KU were just sick...now those are ones that stick out. This one doesn't have an effect on me at all. We just need to stick it to them come Saturday.

It still scares me that we have not won there since the year 2000. By the way that was the last time I went to the game in Ames. It must be my fault that we have this loosing streak. I went to every ISU/Neb. game in Ames from 1992 till 2000. RESTORE THE ORDER!

To some degree the 2 loss streak has less to do with ISU and more with NU. 2002 and 2004 were the worst teams NU has had in the last 40 years. Both were non winning seasons. 7-7 in 2002 and 5-6 in 2004. So while we have dropped the last two at ISU, the streak is definatly over rated. And only the 2002 game, which included 5 NU turnovers, was decided by more than one score.

• Plus1 1

Easy on the stupid Iowa people comment....................Say stupid Iowa State fans that more acceptable!!!! :lol:

lol, yea, i said it cuz im from Iowa too......

but yea, BIGREDIOWAN, do you ever watch sports sound off on sunday nights???

the way those 2 guys talk, ISU is full of potential Hiesman winners

That's because Travis Justice is an idiot! :lol:

Of course, I'll be in my RED #7 Husker jersey Saturday at the dump they call Jack Trice. GO BIG RED!

Would that be your RED # 7 Franz Hardy Jersey, your RED # 7 Eric Crouch jersey, your RED # 7 Scott Frost jersey, or your RED # 7 Demorrio Williams Jersey??? :horns

Enjoy!! Enjoy!! and GBR!!!

:bounce

lol, yea, i said it cuz im from Iowa too......

but yea, BIGREDIOWAN, do you ever watch sports sound off on sunday nights???

the way those 2 guys talk, ISU is full of potential Hiesman winners

Yeah I've watched it quite a few times and I have to agree that they talk Iowa State up so much is rediculous!!!!! I've tried to call in there a few times to tell them how stupid they actually sound, but I can never get through.......... :hmmm

I've attended many games at Ames from 1977 thru 2000.

What a piss poor facility.

I lived there a long time before I came to my senses and returned to the Platte.

Huskers will win and win big. The Blackshirts will shine. Zac Taylor will shine, our receiving corps will shine. Our backs will trash the field.

:restore

One of my friends tried telling me that Jack Trice Stadium was really cool looking. I would also like to note that he is an all-Iowa fan (Clones & Hawks), so he's never seen anything cool, ever. I'm so jacked for this game!

One of my friends thought that Memorial Stadium was a dump and that Jack Trice was better. He is no longer my friend.

One of my friends tried telling me that Jack Trice Stadium was really cool looking. I would also like to note that he is an all-Iowa fan (Clones & Hawks), so he's never seen anything cool, ever. I'm so jacked for this game!

One of my friends thought that Memorial Stadium was a dump and that Jack Trice was better. He is no longer my friend.

Jack Trice is pretty weak actually. I hate stadiums with open ends.

:lol::rollin "He is no longer my friend"...that made me laugh really hard.