Florida st. got beat

HSKRNOKC

We need a good road win. Not a squeaker. That would boost the players and give them that confidence that they can go any where and win. ISU has always been a tough one us at their place. We have blown them out there but they have pulled a couple of huge upsets there also. Think it will be close but I hope not. Just get the win by 1pt or by 30.

GBR!!!

The only way Florida State will be ranked after the weekend is if the polls get expanded to 50. FSU (3-2) has beaten only Miami (by 3), Troy (by 7), and Rice. Not exactly worthy of a ranking. They wont be so lonely though. They'll have plenty of non-ranked friends in Miami and Colorado. ;)

I don't care where we are ranked after this weekend I just want us to win.............The wins will get us to the Big 12 Championship Game not rankings..................but if we keep winning they will HAVE to ranks us somewhere anyways!!!! :restore

I'm right there with you bro! :thumbs

With the grumbling in FSU land do you think Coach Bowden has the old walnuts to fire his son Jeff?

Nope. He will retire before he does that. This is another long dynasty that has come and gone. FSU reminds me of the Huskers back in the day. Solid team year after year. Great coach that has had the game sneak up on him and start to pass. Luckily for Tom, he knew it was coming and got out when he could. FSU as much as I hated them, has always been a tough team but it looks like the talent level has caught up to them. I think ole Bobby is going to call it quits soon.