Some classic KSU quotes

Some Husker Fan posted this on the ksufans.com board about KSU. I got a good chuckle out of it :lol:

--Coming into this season, we were ranked 82nd in all-time wins!

That's another Wildcat...FIRST DOWN!

--Coming into this season, only 99 teams were ranked ahead of us in all-time winning percentage.

That's another Wildcat....FIRST DOWN!

--We've had back-to-back losing seasons, yet we still know we rule and we act like it.

--We've never won a national championship, we never will, but we still rule.

--We wear purple and mullets.

--We don't score many touchdowns, but we can get some firstdowns, and that's cuase for celebration.

--We can't sell-out our high school stadium, but we still wear purple.

--There's only one football team in Kansas better than us. Only one!

--So our program historically hasn't been great, okay it's sucked...so the program currently is in shambles with Malcolm X, Jr. trying to coach, but we can still talk shi* like we're fans of a program that has actually done something significant in college football.

KSU FANS, WE RULE! Woooo! Keep sportin' your purple!

• 2 years later...

I will never forget this incident. It happened at a sports bar/resturante here in Sioux Falls, SD. I was watching the NU/KSUcks game with my son and daughter who were brought up to be Redder than Red, Big Red fans. The table next to us had some KSU and KU fans and unfortunately it was one of those few times when KSU was beating us. The Kansas fans were loud and made sure that all within ear shot knew that they didn't much care for the Huskers. My daughter, who was 12 at the time, finally had had enough and turned to a particularily rude young man with a KU sweatshirt on and said, "Oh yeah, well you're just a basketball school." The guy made an ugly face and continued his rant. About that time a biker in a black jacket with a bushy beard came over and told the guy to either, "Shut up or get out of our bar." He then turned to my daughter and said, "Go Big Red, Husker Girl." And to me, "Don't worry man, we got your back." and pointed to the bar where 4 of his buddies were sitting. I bought them a couple rounds of beer and exchanged a good laugh on the way out.

T_O_B