ARGHH these God for saken UT fans down here!

GOD I hate living in Texas during football season. First of all they migrate to every team that is doing good. If it's not UT they will say they are a Aggie fans, if the Aggies aren't doing so hot, they switch to Tech. These UT fans are some of the most arrogant bunch of asses I have ever dealt with! I had a conversation with a UT fan the other day. I stated if they come out flat vs us like they did against Baylor they are screwed. He replied with we can afford to. We have are so deep at talent that we can score at will. Also stated it has been like that for years. Years huh? Then I asked him well if that is the case, why only 1 NC? To his reply....Nothing....Silence! If there is one game where I personally want to win the worst is has to be this one! I pray to the Husker gods that we will come out victorious against the most arrogant fans in the Big 12! Please for once Callahan...call/coach the perfect game! I beg you!!!!!

Hey Guru, are you from the actual town of West, TX?

I agree with your POV on Texas FB teams. Unless they are true die-hards towards their school, they keep an Aggie, Horns, Tech, or even TCU shirt in their closet and throw the one on that is the bandwagon team at the time. I love flying the scarlet and cream down here on gameday, this Sat especially!

GBR!

:restore:restore:restore

I am sorry that you guys have to put up with that stuff. As bad as it sounds, there are still Husker fans like that here in Nebraska.

What that put on UNO shirts? Haha, I kid! I know what you mean buying the whorns gear and the Boys of Troy death rags. I think most UT fans are harmless they usually dont believe in their team and are overall a sad bunch to be around but thats my generalization after living in Dallas, Austin and Longview for a total period of 8 years. I guess they have a little more confidence because they finally won one but without V Young I doubt many have too much confidence. :lol:

GOD I hate living in Texas during football season. First of all they migrate to every team that is doing good. If it's not UT they will say they are a Aggie fans, if the Aggies aren't doing so hot, they switch to Tech. These UT fans are some of the most arrogant bunch of asses I have ever dealt with! I had a conversation with a UT fan the other day. I stated if they come out flat vs us like they did against Baylor they are screwed. He replied with we can afford to. We have are so deep at talent that we can score at will. Also stated it has been like that for years. Years huh? Then I asked him well if that is the case, why only 1 NC? To his reply....Nothing....Silence! If there is one game where I personally want to win the worst is has to be this one! I pray to the Husker gods that we will come out victorious against the most arrogant fans in the Big 12! Please for once Callahan...call/coach the perfect game! I beg you!!!!!

Sorry you have to deal with t-shirt fans, but every school's got them. You can rest assured that those fans won't be the ones shelling out the money to make the trip to Lincoln this weekend.

Sorry you have to deal with t-shirt fans, but every school's got them. You can rest assured that those fans won't be the ones shelling out the money to make the trip to Lincoln this weekend.

Hahahah That pic is not right! I love it!

They are anywhere there are multiple teams; except perhaps Colorado. It was bad in Florida when I was stationed there.

I've got cousins that live in LA. For the longest time I'd ask "Who ya cheering for this week?" Most recently the answer has been USC every time I ask.

But it's not just college teams, same goes for NBA and NFL (despite the fact LA no longer has a team).

Hey Guru, are you from the actual town of West, TX?

I agree with your POV on Texas FB teams. Unless they are true die-hards towards their school, they keep an Aggie, Horns, Tech, or even TCU shirt in their closet and throw the one on that is the bandwagon team at the time. I love flying the scarlet and cream down here on gameday, this Sat especially!

GBR!

:restore:restore:restore

No actually I live out in West Texas, city of San Angelo. I fly my big ole N flag too but I also have my patrol unit backed into my driveway. That way if I get some smart ass punk who decides to do a "egg by" I will jump in it and hunt his ass down! :)

Yeah I hear ya. I live in Tech country but since they are not doing so hot, everyone now claims to be a UT fan! Ironic I know. :lol: