Player: Gerrell Robinson

Hometown: Chandler, AZ

Position: QB/WR

Height: 6’4”

Weight: 225

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Arizona

Favorites: Committed to Arizona (11/2006)

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: He’ll be the state of Arizona's biggest high school talent this year. Many offers to come.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that he is receiving more attention from big-time schools Gerell Robinson is no longer a solid commit to Arizona and is looking at several teams including Nebraska.

Arizona '08 verbal wants to see improvement

Gerell Robinson has informed the Wildcats coaching staff that he will not attend Arizona if they do not win at least eight games during the 2007 season, according to the Arizona Daily Wildcat.

He said, "They (the coaching staff) know where I'm coming from. They said they don't blame me. I just want to see some improvement from last year."

However, Robinson did add that he's "looking forward to competing for a championship and putting (Arizona) on the map nationally."

The versatile prospect who could line up at quarterback, wide receiver, or defensive back in college, has also been in contact with other programs such as Nebraska, USC, Oregon, and Notre Dame.

Gerell Robinson has informed the Wildcats coaching staff that he will not attend Arizona if they do not win at least eight games during the 2007 season, according to the Arizona Daily Wildcat.

Spoken like a true free agent!! He's that good though where the balls in his court and one of the few kids who can make a claim like that...teams are willing to leave a scholarship open for him

Spoken like a true free agent!! He's that good though where the balls in his court and one of the few kids who can make a claim like that...teams are willing to leave a scholarship open for him

He put baby boy Stoops on the hot seat.

Now that he is receiving more attention from big-time schools Gerell Robinson is no longer a solid commit to Arizona and is looking at several teams including Nebraska.

He said, "They (the coaching staff) know where I'm coming from. They said they don't blame me. I just want to see some improvement from last year."

However, Robinson did add that he's "looking forward to competing for a championship and putting (Arizona) on the map nationally."

The versatile prospect who could line up at quarterback, wide receiver, or defensive back in college, has also been in contact with other programs such as Nebraska, USC, Oregon, and Notre Dame.

i will say this, the kid has some balls, making that statement! are there any humble kids left in high school?

i will say this, the kid has some balls, making that statement! are there any humble kids left in high school?

He sounds really cocky by saying that, however, Stoops has probally told him about a hundred times how the Arizona program is improving and how he is the missing link to the national title. Robinson is just telling Stoops to go back up his words. IMO.