CSTV Gives us no shot

Was just watching "Crystal Ball" on CSTV, and one guy, who happened to play for UT, said that we will not score on the first drive of the game because UT is too good, and another said that we have no chance and UT will blow us out. This will make it so much sweeter if we can win, because these guys will have to eat their words.

I really don't care what these sports announcers say. All the players have to worry about is playing their assignments to the best of their ability. If we get beat because Texas is flat out better than us, then so be it. They should not be concerned what stupid sportwriters or radio announcers are saying about the game.

Was just watching "Crystal Ball" on CSTV, and one guy, who happened to play for UT, said that we will not score on the first drive of the game because UT is too good, and another said that we have no chance and UT will blow us out. This will make it so much sweeter if we can win, because these guys will have to eat their words.

Um :hmmm :hmmm :asshat

Just makes me want a victory even more so this Saturday :restore

CSTV also employed that idiot annoucer for the Miami-FIU game :laughpound

As Lawrence Phillips would call the UT/NU game:

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about...you come into our house you should get your behind kicked...you dont come into our TO playin that stuff...your across the cornfield....you across the prairie you can't come over to our place talkin' noise like that, you'll get your butt beat. :lol:

:rollin:rollin:rollin

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about...you come into our house you should get your behind kicked...you dont come into our TO playin that stuff...your across the cornfield....you across the prairie you can't come over to our place talkin' noise like that, you'll get your butt beat. :lol:

WoW :corndance Awesome :rollin:thumbs

Lamar Thomas worked for Comcast. that's who fired his ass. If he was on CSTV, maybe they were carrying a broadcast from Comcast Sports South (CSS)?

BTW, Crystal Ball is much better than ESPN's prediction shows, at least there's no May or Holtz. not to mention Trev is on that show- FWIW.

The Texas guy isn't too bad but i'm guessing the guy that predicted the blowout was the no-personallity, always looks like he's pissed off about something little short dude? just a guess.